Arizona Rock Crawler

Would it be better to do the stretch at the same time as the mid arm?

Maybe but, I will do the mid arm this summer and see where I want to go from there. I have already done the outboarding. The stretch is out on the horizon as far as plans go. I may end up just stretching the frame 6" and cut off whatever sticks out the back.

Reactions: starkey480
Throwback pic to wheelin on 33” all terrains in 2020
IMG_6033.jpeg

Didn't realize they were going away on the 17's too. I'm looking forward to your review and comparison.

Yeah I have the 16” big brakes and my current 15s just barely fit on there. It’s always a pain in the ass getting the tire monkeys to fit weights in there so I’ll make their job a little easier on them.

Yeah I have the 16” big brakes and my current 15s just barely fit on there. It’s always a pain in the ass getting the tire monkeys to fit weights in there so I’ll make their job a little easier on them.

Many of us running bosses don't have any weights at all, nor do we feel we need any. Curious to see how yours balance out.

Many of us running bosses don't have any weights at all, nor do we feel we need any. Curious to see how yours balance out.

Tire balancing has been the bane of my Jeep for many years. It’s been such a struggle. I doubt I remember what truly balanced tires even feel like lol