Asswipe hating on Jeeps

I saw this last night. Guy looked like and sounded like a total d bag. And he was trying super hard to sound cool and tough in front of whoever was taping him. Bet he’s an internet tough guy that hides behind a keyboard too.

I didn’t watch the video but my first reaction to this is that most of us would hate on these particular jeeps (and by reference the Jeepers in question). We got a Bromibile and an Angry mall crawler in sights.

I don’t pay any attention to videos like this. And I don’t d Facebook, Twatter, etc..

If that was my only interaction with the Jeep world, I might have similar sentiments. What he is looking at is an extension of the brodozer crowd.

Reactions: Sancho
I saw it yesterday and it made me laugh.
If you're going to hate on him. then you're no better than him.
Imagine if some of the things you've said about others went viral.
True there are not so nice things I say about people, but with just cause and I would have no problem letting some asswipes know how I feel. But to just rant about someone that has done you no injustice is a hater, I am no hater. This guy wants to post his video of him talking shit for no reason, offers himself up as a duchebag hater. This is not shit talking, it's just the facts. And he also looks like Vanilla ice and Erkel had a baby. My statement stands...

Reactions: Tranz Zam
Guy is funny while not even trying. But i feel for him and partly agree with him.

He is basically critizing mall crawlers (guilty) with a mpg narrative.

Reactions: jjvw
Guy is funny while not even trying. But i feel for him and partly agree with him.

He is basically critizing mall crawlers (guilty) with a mpg narrative.

Agreed. The video is dumb and it isn't difficult to pick at certain details of his critique. But it doesn't bother me too much that he is irritated by the contents of that parade.

Don’t quite know what to make of this one either

9FF4FCF6-25A7-4AA1-AC4B-1499828FE735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Hog
Sorry it is blurry. Had to find my phone to grab that shot since the light just turned green. But drivers side tailgate is a middle finger with the Jeep under it

complains about people's shitty "cars" while driving a shitty car

unsure if eunuch is serious or trolling

:unsure:

Pretty funny.. obviously he jealous that he can’t be apart of the team and play ball with the cool people.. he inspires to be apart of “That Gang”... besides he was wrong.. I get 9 miles a gallon

I’ll bet this guy is just doing it for the views. You guys need to consider that, people rarely do things these days for anything more thank likes, clicks, and views.

Just like reality TV, none of it’s actually real.