Arizona AZ Wheeling 4/17 or 4/18

I’ll be coming back from Moab that day so I’m out.

Didn’t see this until today. Anyone else not getting notifications from tags the regional forums?
I haven’t gotten them since day 1. I’ve messed with the settings so I have to just check here frequently.

Thanks for the heads up Dave, sounds like a nice trip planned and its in the area i live. I doubt i have items ready yet to join the group. Is anyone able to direct me to a read for what all is required - i saw a cb mentioned and i dont have one for ex.
Good news is i got my new tires in, mounted/balanced and installed this last weekend.

Reactions: RINC
Thanks for the heads up Dave, sounds like a nice trip planned and its in the area i live. I doubt i have items ready yet to join the group. Is anyone able to direct me to a read for what all is required - i saw a cb mentioned and i dont have one for ex.
Good news is i got my new tires in, mounted/balanced and installed this last weekend.
Only requirements are TJ, driver and a smile! :) You don't have to have a cb; if someone doesn't have one, we put them in between people who do. We're not an official group or club and really don't have rules other than the unspoken ones of common sense, courtesy and safe/responsible driving on the trail.

If your TJ is in sound mechanical order and you come with a full tank of gas (or close to it) and food and water for a ~half day outing (we'll probably stop a few times for pics and lunch somewhere on the trail), you should be in good shape. It's really not a hard trail. 4H only in a few spots and a little technical on the last bit (going slow downhill thru mild ruts); otherwise a simple fire road with great scenery.

Hell yeah come on out with us. If they let me roll with them, they will let anyone.

Reactions: R3ID05TJ
We should call him 'Steel Bender' :LOL:
Just "Bender"

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DaveC
Only requirements are TJ, driver and a smile! :) You don't have to have a cb; if someone doesn't have one, we put them in between people who do. We're not an official group or club and really don't have rules other than the unspoken ones of common sense, courtesy and safe/responsible driving on the trail.

If your TJ is in sound mechanical order and you come with a full tank of gas (or close to it) and food and water for a ~half day outing (we'll probably stop a few times for pics and lunch somewhere on the trail), you should be in good shape. It's really not a hard trail. 4H only in a few spots and a little technical on the last bit (going slow downhill thru mild ruts); otherwise a simple fire road with great scenery.
Absolutely! We ran this at night about 4 months ago... There is a little climb in the middle that is not challenging at all for a Jeep, but there was an abandoned (they weren't there) 4-Runner stuck right in the middle of it with a broken passenger front lower A arm. We did have to squeeze past and climb the side wall a little adding to the fun.

• Wow
Reactions: DaveC
Bring it. I'm waiting.

I don't smile and define "sound mechanical" My mechanicals make a sound lol

Reactions: RINC