Banking on Bitcoin

What a crapshoot. I bought some for around 11k value during its last run a few years back. Drops to 6ish immediately after that. Sell on its recent price increase around 13, just happy get my money back and earn a little interest. Then it decides to go 4x up to 50k?

Wish I bought in when by college buddies did around 09...

65E474D3-537A-4FA9-9CF8-DC461E769F7C.jpeg

Wonder if it will hit 60 before the next crash?

I've ridden the Greyscale Bitcoin trust up in this recent run..... My guess is a 50% retrace and then on to 100K once the fiscal reality of the new Administration sets in combined with Wall Street acceptance. I also think the retail investor will see and ETF or 12 approved by year end which should keep it moving forward.

Right now Dash and Link are going up. If Dash breaks 340, it could go up to 600 said one analyst.

We are in the middle of a bull run almost everything is up, you would have to be brain damaged or greedy to not make any gains at the moment.

How can Bitcoin simultaneously trade at $53,047 in Malaysia, $49,727 in Singapore, $51,133 in India and over $86,000 in Nigeria? Is the reason simply a temporary imbalance between buyers and sellers, taxes, or regulations? Or is there something else at play?

This phenomenon isn't something new or exclusive to cryptocurrencies, however. Exxon Mobil stocks, for example, are traded in United States, Russian, Argentine, German, Mexican and Swizz markets.

While there may be different reasons for the friction, including bureaucracy and nation-specific laws, they're basically the same asset. Nevertheless, their prices usually differ after adjusting for currency exchange rates.

Unlike stocks, however, transferring cryptocurrencies usually takes less than an hour, and it doesn't depend on custodians and depositary receipt administrators. Therefore, bureaucracy can not be the reason for the big price differences for Bitcoin, which is borderless.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-...why-the-btc-premium-is-huge-in-some-countries

BitTorrent is really taking off these last weeks I'm up 1000% since January with BTT.

PancakeSwap CAKE is on the climb too as the gas fees for Etherium are too high now for lquidity pools

Ive been staying away from Doge, too many clowns like Elon Musk and Mark Cuban shilling that coin plus it has terrible fundamentals, that stunt Musk pulled on SNL last night triggered a 30% dip. ...probly a good time to buy for anybody interested in taking part in the doge fruit machine.

What does that even mean, are they now going to hold btc until the protocol moves away from proof of work and over to proof of stake or proof of space ? :LOL: