Banking on Bitcoin

Lmao did you see him tweet about how he is “in the works with dogeCoin developers“. Holyshit he just needs to shut up before the SEC actually does go after him like they did to ripple.
Yep and then today developers at doge said they have been talking to him since 2019 !!!

95C9563B-B69D-4D00-AC7D-C5FEE1C82602.jpeg

EA7E6E5E-C49E-4ABA-AEEE-6B3E6063690E.jpeg

Reactions: Winks42
Oh man this morning was fun. There was around a $1200 arbitrage across a few exchanges, so I just sat here clicking buy/sell/buy/sell and made about 60% in the span of 10 minutes. Unfortunately I don't have a ton on the exchange, so it wasn't a huge cash windfall, but still nice to be + quickly.

Oh man this morning was fun. There was around a $1200 arbitrage across a few exchanges, so I just sat here clicking buy/sell/buy/sell and made about 60% in the span of 10 minutes. Unfortunately I don't have a ton on the exchange, so it wasn't a huge cash windfall, but still nice to be + quickly.
Lol I kinda panic sold at 2.3k, prob gonna buy back around 2k

The market is down including Bitcoin. I still think it's a good buy since I am still convinced it will go back up.

Reactions: Reign Mack
The market is down including Bitcoin. I still think it's a good buy since I am still convinced it will go back up.
yep blood in the streets hopefully this correction flushes out all the shitcoin fomo bros and people trying to 100x in 2 days from any meme coin with a dog logo

yep blood in the streets hopefully this correction flushes out all the shitcoin fomo bros and people trying to 100x in 2 days from any meme coin with a dog logo
I hope so too. The meme shit is just ridiculous. I think if you can buy this stuff and hold onto it, it will pay off in the long term.

Jeez I’m waiting for it to dit to 2k to buy my coins back, I might just cut my losses tho and just buy more

Edit: Well shit I sold at 2.3k and bought back in at 2.7k, I just feel incredibly stupid for selling

Last edited:
Just hold onto it. Just like the stock market, it has highs and lows. I’ve found the less I pay attention the less I care. I’m in it for the long haul.

Yea I shit the bed and went from 1.46ETH to 1.12ETH
Ive done some smoothbrain plays before but this one takes the cake
haha my biggest mistake this month was getting a little too greedy, I have had a great run so though and I still dont think it over just yet. I had less than $2000 in janary, shot up $12,000 by march, by easter monday reached $33,000 dropped down to $28,000 so Tethered traded the rest to some alts and started staking them at high APR rates (150%).

After that dip we had at end of april I went from $24,000 to $48,000 by the 11th may, I should have tethered up half of that before going to sleep that night as I dropped down to $31,000. Then Elons mean tweets about btc came later that week.

Currently at $14,000 a long way down from where I was 2 weeks ago but still a long way up from where I was 5 months ago, I going to hold as this is "money" I dont need and I'm still making passive income from staking, I have traded some of my alts for fractions of "cheap" bitcoin yesterday and plan on mining Helium HNT tokens when my miners arrive in the summer. I will Tether up half next time I hit 40k be it 4 weeks or 4 years from now it doesnt really matter as I already have more than my initial investment back.

Last edited:
Just hold onto it. Just like the stock market, it has highs and lows. I’ve found the less I pay attention the less I care. I’m in it for the long haul.
For sure dont keep looking a your portfolio every 10 minutes or have alerts going off on your phone. but it's good practice to track whats going on in the market, especially if you have brought alt coins, good projects should have a road map laid out for updates and new releases and changes to their protocol and a discord and twitter account to keep investors informed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris