Bartact seat covers

I think that color combo would go great. At some point, I think you just have to pick a color and style and go with it. I selected black with a charcoal insert, but my TJ is silver with a dark interior, so I couldn't miss...

What's that on your arm in the photo, a hazmat suit?? :eek: :)

It's a rain jacket on my wife's arm.

enhance.jpg

Received a pair for Christmas. Just put them on this weekend. High quality, snug fit and a nice upgrade to the 18 year old stock fabric. Plenty of Molle strapping, a couple of slim pockets and each cover came with one small bag that I attached to the back of each seat.

I’m looking forward to getting these sometime.

Curious about one thing. Is the logo color always the same color as the insert color?

I’d like the logo to be black, but may go with the khaki insert color.

I’m looking forward to getting these sometime.

Curious about one thing. Is the logo color always the same color as the insert color?

I’d like the logo to be black, but may go with the khaki insert color.

I got the Bartacts over a year ago and couldn't be happier. My logo is the same color as the insert. According to their website you can order custom embroidery on the headrests as far as color and design.

https://www.bartact.com/collections/jeep-wrangler-seat-covers

I also ordered the optional lumbar support. It's kind of a funky blood pressure type squeeze bulb into an inflatable bladder, but it works incredibly well. Best interior mod by far.

20190110_123858_resized.jpg

20190110_123913_resized.jpg

Morris4x4 was having a 10% off sale yesterday. I don't know if they still are or if the Bartact's were included. They seem to have a lot of items that are not uncluded in their sales.

Reactions: Bitsniffer
I'm planning to get a front set for my 2005 TJ. When I look at the website it appears to be on sale but not sure if it is always like that or not. Some sites certainly do that, always say their product is on sale. How much did everyone pay for theirs? I'm looking at the "tactical" over the "base" because I dont care for the non-stitched look on the base.

I paid 299 + tax for the tactical in Sept of 2018 total was $323.24 in Cali. If i recall they were on "sale" then as well. I guess production costs have gone up.

Also I'm pretty sure they make them in smallish batches and mine took a little more than a month to arrive since I think they were out of stock and had to make more. Other places like 4WD.com sell them but may not have the color you want in stock.

Yeah. I want black with graphite, but want the logo in black thread.

I’m going to ask about a custom Velcro loop section at the top. Not just for patches, but I also think it will show less wear and dirt from people grabbing it move the seat to get in the back. I have an 11 year old.

Bartacts rock..,,the material feels like a sturdier version of the ol CJ fabric.

The cool feature is it is foam backed , and compresses as you install it. They fit like upholstery.

There is nothing I don’t like about them .

From what I’ve seen, they stitch the logo in the same color as the seat and back inserts.

I guess you could request a black logo though.