Bartact seat covers

OK, Thanks. My YJ had vinyl seats, and I don't remember butt sweat being a problem. How long did they take to dry after your soaking, to where you could sit on them and not get your pants wet?
So I sat in them immediately after it raining and my butt did not get soaked, just damp. My girlfriend road with me 3 hours later and the seats were completely dry. Your humidity/temperature/parking situation may prolong/expedite that process.

Reactions: Serbonze
No worries. I called them yesterday and they are sending me samples of both colors.

Their website doesn't have them with the khaki insert, but Morris 4x4 does. The rep on the phone said that they can make them in ang combination of colors that they have.

So the samples are in. I think coyote (darker of the two) is the correct choice for my interior.

IMG_6429.JPG
IMG_6430.JPG

I still have not found a picture of the coyote seat with black insert though. I'm going to keep searching though. Someone has to have ordered that combo before.

IMG_0289.PNG
So the samples are in. I think coyote (darker of the two) is the correct choice for my interior.

View attachment 21194 View attachment 21195

I still have not found a picture of the coyote seat with black insert though. I'm going to keep searching though. Someone has to have ordered that combo before.
So I googled to see if I could find the color combo and I found this solid coyote color a guy posted that looks nothing like the website or sample color? I've had that happen with other "samples". How could this picture be the coyote color?

The covers look good. I really like what you did on the steering wheel, is it pretty comfortable on long drives, and what do you call that application.......other than therapy :) ? I'd like to try something similar. Thanks, Ray

Reactions: IamBR549
I do order mines on the Smoky Mountain Jeep invasion vendor show. Get front and rear for the price of front. The ones on display was powered washed few times and looks like nothing happens. Lot's of fellow jeepers on this booth looking at them.
It's should be the last seat covers i ever order...

How do they hold up under the sun...have they faded much ? (its the main reason why I don't buy good quality covers as they fade way too quick)

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar
How do they hold up under the sun...have they faded much ? (its the main reason why I don't buy good quality covers as they fade way too quick)
Got this from their website.
View attachment 21359
Awesome thanks @Jorge Bolivar Looks like I'm sticking to my tried and true method of $30 all black covers then haha
Thats the exact same reason why bumpers with hitches don't come rated anymore. All it takes is one idiot to let their tj sit in the arizona sun for 3 years with no care for a company to make this claim. I beat the crap out of my seats and run no top rain or shine 6 months of the year. No issues with Coyote whatsoever. If you are very concerned with this, get black on black and take care of them. There is a reason they use those threads on those colors.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Thanks, the camo looks good. Is there a specific method, or stitch to do that ? Or something I can look up to try ?
It was extremely simple but can take a good hour to keep everything nice and neat. I love the multicam paracord lol. I started with a simple knot and moved to the typical paracord crossover style (don't know the name). I followed this youtube video here:

I am pretty transparent I am considering going back to the stock steering wheel (The soft rubber option), just because this was never going to be a permanent solution for me. I like steering wheels to be exactly the same they came from the factory in great condition. I like the soft rubber option because even used they have held up much better than the premium leather steering wheels have on TJs. I'm still looking at finding a tj with this steering wheel so I can ensue this is what I want to do. If I don't like it, I'll be staying right where I am!

So the samples are in. I think coyote (darker of the two) is the correct choice for my interior. View attachment 21194

I think that color combo would go great. At some point, I think you just have to pick a color and style and go with it. I selected black with a charcoal insert, but my TJ is silver with a dark interior, so I couldn't miss...

What's that on your arm in the photo, a hazmat suit?? :eek: :)