BDS Suspension?

I hope you don’t mind but I think I’m going to come really close to copying your Jeep. Haha! It’ll just be the Sahara form of it.

82F0595B-7449-4545-B4CD-D1F56D2A4822.jpeg

For those with the 2" springs, is it recommended to do both 2" coil springs front and back with a 0.75" spacer upfront or 3" springs in the front and 2" in the rear? Which would level it out more? Just to note I do have a winch.

If you looking for level, I recommend 3” front with 2” rear. I had originally installed the 2” front and rear but wasn’t happy with the rake. Sits just right after switching to the 3” springs.

Reactions: JMT and jazngab
I put 3" bds all around and also .75 inch spacers...the level looks fine on mine.
I do have a lil heavier tire carrier and it's also a LJ so I have a little more weight.

I might pull these for the 3.5 inch metalcloak

I've got the 2" kit from BDS. I've been very happy with it, and likely due to some sag in the stock springs, it netted at least 2.5" but more like 2.75". I also added 3/4" spacers to the front thinking I could take them out if needed. I haven't needed to, and it sits level which I prefer. Installed in April this year and no settling (yet). Cost was about $420 from Northridge, shipped free.

I don't have a ton of money to throw at this Jeep so I liked the price and reputation with BDS. Easy install with a helper. Good luck!

View attachment 46502

View attachment 46503
Other then the spacers in front did u need anything Else for the lift

I run their 2" coils with a .75" spacer in front which leaves about 1/2" rear rake. You do not need new control arms with 2-3" lift but, don't let that stop you if you want something adjustable, with Johnny Joints, etc.
To complete my lift: Rancho 5000X shocks (55239, 55241), JKS track bar, rear track bar relocation bracket, 2" bump stop extensions front and rear, although the rear only needed 1.5" I passed on cutting them due to laziness :D
What bump stops did you use

Why go 2in on the back?
No spacer up front to be level. A spacer is fine, I just chose to do 1" offset and avoid the spacer. It really doesn't matter either way. Some would probably say don't do offset springs but at least in my very limited experience it's been fine.

No spacer up front to be level. A spacer is fine, I just chose to do 1" offset and avoid the spacer. It really doesn't matter either way. Some would probably say don't do offset springs but at least in my very limited experience it's been fine.

I really want to see how your jeep sits with 3/2"... Can't seem to access your profile, maybe due to my low rank.