Before and after pictures

4E0F8A7E-E96C-4710-B39B-91ED8AF17BE0.jpeg
5A54B423-132A-4862-A9DC-2847CDF9DCC9.jpeg

Here is the day I picked it up and on a trip about a year ago. I have since moved the spare to the tailgate & replaced rear bumper.

What size are those Moab rims you're sporting. Looks amazing!
They were JK Moabs. Popped up on CL for like 200 with 80% tread. I was trying to go back to a fairly stock look and I thought they fit the bill nicely.

This was my first TJ which I sold a few years back.

Not yet. When are you heading down ? We are on a roll wheeling with out of towners.
It would be great to come down. I would love that. Unfortunately, no current plans. I seem to be building Jeep's more than wheeling them. 🙄

What size are those MT Baja's? They look like 35's

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
Correct. 35-12.50R15. Saved money for other needed upgrades by not buying beadlocks. I'll save money for those later. Garrett seems to be showing we need them here.
It appears like you have good traction (I could be mistaken since I'm just looking at pics and a few videos in the past). If that's the case, just don't air down below 10psi and you should be fine. Worst moments are when you're dropping a tire and turning at the same time and the weight of the Jeep comes to bear on that tire. Avoid those maneuvers.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC