Colorado Big Wall RIP

hosejockey61

FAFO
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
For those that knew Joe (Big Wall on the forums), he had been battling cancer for a couple of years. Unfortunately, Joe passed away today.

Joe was a very kind person and never met a stranger. He was always fun to wheel with. Even though he drove a JK (😁), we still treated him like family as he did us.

As soon as anyone hears anything about services, please post it for all to see.

Rest in peace Joe.

After hearing that today, I went through some pics and found a spectacular pic. This is of Joe and his beautiful wife Rosie. This is when we did Top of the World in Moab. Nothing but smiles. I think we should choose this pic as ride of the month.
FB_IMG_1715828375418.jpg
If we could give him an awesome send off with as many Jeeps as possible.

Joe was a pleasure to wheel with and talk to. On the last Chainman's trip I got to run with him we talked for a while about how his battle going. Before that I had no idea how bad it was. It was inspirational to see how happy he was to have a day on the trail and how optimistic he was considering what he was going through. Encounters with people like Joe help me keep things in perspective and to be grateful for the gift of today. Rip Big Joe.

Joe was a pleasure to wheel with and talk to. On the last Chainman's trip I got to run with him we talked for a while about how his battle going. Before that I had no idea how bad it was. It was inspirational to see how happy he was to have a day on the trail and how optimistic he was considering what he was going through. Encounters with people like Joe help me keep things in perspective and to be grateful for the gift of today. Rip Big Joe.

Always a positive outlook. Hell, he posted on May 2nd that he should be good to go for Chinaman on the 25th. Rosy reached out to me yesterday to let me know. She said she would let us know about services.

• Sad
Reactions: tworley
From Rosy:

"Joe's party will be this coming Saturday at noon at Horan and Mccanaty in Lakewood. Hope you can make it"

I won't be able to make it as we'll be leaving Belize that day. All others are welcome.

Reactions: tworley
I hope some can make it.

I'll be traveling that day too, unfortunately.