Black twill upper half doors

gg1, are the uppers you have now the denim or the black diamond. They look like the denim and I'm wondering if the black diamond color is a close enough match to the twill.

gg1, are the uppers you have now the denim or the black diamond. They look like the denim and I'm wondering if the black diamond color is a close enough match to the twill.

I am guessing they are original Jeep uppers, since I purchased them from someone that wanted to change out the doors to full doors and the Jeep they came off was very low miles and very pristine, so that makes me think they are Jeep factory. I am sure I could make them look closer with dressing them up, but they won't be that dark. It is so damn cold around here right now, I just don't want to go anywhere today, so I am not going to stop by a boat shop. lol Might be a waste of time though, but I should at least ask.

@gg1
Never thought about having them made... Good Idea, I live around a lake, Im sure there are some boat upholstery places that I could try. I'm like you, I want them bad! lol Nice Jeep!

Reactions: gg1
Resurrecting this thread. Apologies if my search didn’t find a more recent thread with conclusion.

has anyone had any luck with finding or having soft uppers made in black twill?