Bleepin Jeep winch invention

Blaine could be the third member
200.gif

I'm not even willing to have my balls slammed in the door, much less cut off my dick
I’d tell you a story about bumping the underwear drawer closed with the front of my hip fresh out of the shower one time but it’s too painful to relive it. You wouldn’t believe how far a ball sack can stretch.

Price point is high but the idea and functionality is great. Let's face it, most of us aren't winching very often. I use my winch only a few times a year so line wear is a minimal issue for me. Also, I'm an unorganized shit-show so the last few times I needed to winch it took me 30 mins find and pull out my recovery gear. This line certainly has an audience. Just needs to come down to earth on the price point.

The largest issue I see is not having a rating. Who's going to buy a $500 line without knowing it's strength?

Price point is high but the idea and functionality is great. Let's face it, most of us aren't winching very often. I use my winch only a few times a year so line wear is a minimal issue for me. Also, I'm an unorganized shit-show so the last few times I needed to winch it took me 30 mins find and pull out my recovery gear. This line certainly has an audience. Just needs to come down to earth on the price point.

The largest issue I see is not having a rating. Who's going to buy a $500 line without knowing it's strength?
$300 would be closer to reality for many

Reactions: reddvltj