Bog boy seat brackets

trapper44

Hey lads, quick question you may be able to answer for me. I want to buy myaelf a new (well old but new to me) tj to get back into my jeeps again after having my fill of my v8 modding for a while. Last time i owned one i had to have the big boy brackets in them, i am both a tall and larger bloke so they helped massively. Are the tj ones still made, i have seen them out of stock on quadratec and another site saying rhey are discontinued, if I can't get them i am thinking i may have to go a different route of car.

i have found some sites with stock still and i am basically tossing around in my head if i should organzie getting some sent to australia now and just sticking them in the car modding area of my garage until i get the new jeep or if i can wait until i buy it.

Hey lads, quick question you may be able to answer for me. I want to buy myaelf a new (well old but new to me) tj to get back into my jeeps again after having my fill of my v8 modding for a while. Last time i owned one i had to have the big boy brackets in them, i am both a tall and larger bloke so they helped massively. Are the tj ones still made, i have seen them out of stock on quadratec and another site saying rhey are discontinued, if I can't get them i am thinking i may have to go a different route of car.

i have found some sites with stock still and i am basically tossing around in my head if i should organzie getting some sent to australia now and just sticking them in the car modding area of my garage until i get the new jeep or if i can wait until i buy it.

https://misch4x4.com/bigboy-bracket.html

Thanks gor the response guys, i was hoping someone would have upto date info if they were still being made, misch website was the same as it was 10 years ago so who knows if they are actually operating or not, i am hoping that my emails to quadratech or misch themselves prove fruitful i guess

Never purchased those specific seat risers. Bought a couple sets of seat risers from Buchanan Precision Machine for my LJ and TJ. Great quality. No complaints

Never purchased those specific seat risers. Bought a couple sets of seat risers from Buchanan Precision Machine for my LJ and TJ. Great quality. No complaints

those aren't risers they're extension brackets to move the seat back 4"

I just put some in my new to me TJ last fall before I stuck it in the garage for the winter. They give u a bunch more room as I am a big tall fella myself. I ordered mine from Extreme Terrain. Beware they will flood your inbox with emails. Seemed to be readily available then.

IMG_0048.jpeg

I just put some in my new to me TJ last fall before I stuck it in the garage for the winter. They give u a bunch more room as I am a big tall fella myself. I ordered mine from Extreme Terrain. Beware they will flood your inbox with emails. Seemed to be readily available then.

View attachment 420957
I saw extreme terrain had them in stock, i put anemail through to them regarding if they would ship to Australia for me just waiting on a response, what is there communications like normally (i had to get their rmail off their facebook page, webpage doesn't show it)