Budget TJ

Well my parts are in to replace my oil pan. I have started taking off the exhaust bolts, 3 of the 4 came off ok. Not sure what to do with the 4th one, head is rounded off. I'm not sure what all has to come off but I'm hoping not too much. My muffler is in bad shape and I would rather not distereb it yet.

On a side note , my wife thought she would look under the jeep at what I was swearing at. Should have heard her yell when her long hair got wrapped in the creeper wheels :)View attachment 24171 View attachment 24172
Those photos didn't come out @Randy_K ..use the upload file button on the bottom right. :D

Well I tried. Muffler is scrap, mo money required. Guess I'm working overtime this weekend. Think I'm going with a DynoMax cat back system..
jeepparts.jpg

22770905_10154762022472251_3651281632121494867_o.jpg
Finally got the old oil pan off. Bought the exhaust as well. No idea what it will sound like.
22769894_10154762022392251_5316769505808386633_o.jpg

View attachment 24481 Finally got the old oil pan off. Bought the exhaust as well. No idea what it will sound like.View attachment 24480
Oh man that oil pan is toast !!...As for your exhaust Its gotta sound better than stock..I went to my local exhaust guy and he did a 'cashie' deal with me with an older but new muffler he had out back...cut out the cat too, replaced the pipe with a slightly larger one...sounds much better and even has a bit of a crackle if I back off the go fast pedal.

Oh man that oil pan is toast !!...As for your exhaust Its gotta sound better than stock..I went to my local exhaust guy and he did a 'cashie' deal with me with an older but new muffler he had out back...cut out the cat too, replaced the pipe with a slightly larger one...sounds much better and even has a bit of a crackle if I back off the go fast pedal.
Hopefully the metalclock oil skid will protect the new oil pan. Looking forward to hearing the new exhaust, it's one way to hide some of the rattles.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: derekmac
hood.gif
I have got all my parts on and she is on the road again. I put a set of snows on her and I have to admit they look a bit funny. I changed the headlights to some KV H4 ones and ordered some KC fog lights as well.
151_5_1.jpg
42301.jpg
I am also looking at doing my hood something like this.

Reactions: Chris
I'm getting ready for winter :( Had my old battery tested and its almost done. I ended ordering this but man they are expensive.
59234.jpg

I'm getting ready for winter :( Had my old battery tested and its almost done. I ended ordering this but man they are expensive.View attachment 25173

The Optima batteries aren't nearly as good as they used to be. They're also very overpriced. @Jerry Bransford went into detail about this before, I just can't seem to find his post.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Well everything I had bought is installed and working right. I have now ordered the next part. A savvy gas tank skid. I hope the install goes smooth. This is why I did the body lift. My old skid takes a beating so I think this will help.
savvy.jpg