CalTrend seat covers

Let us know, I had my cart full until I read that....I really want to believe!

I'm going to let you be the Guinea Pig on that question :)

I'll let you both know. If they call me to ask questions, I'll bring this up as well. If the seat covers don't have provisions for those latches, then they won't do me any good.

I have a set on my 06. So, yes, they fit the newer seats perfectly. Mine are 100% nylon. Around 1000 denier. And fit as good as the pics show. They are bomb proof. Have held up to a year of hard puppy nails without so much as a pulled thread. No stains. No fading. The bottoms are held on with 2 straps front to back and 1 strap side to side. And haven't shifted at all. The seat back holds with velcro on near the seat bottom and keep it in place. They have some extra foam on seat bottom and back so if you have ripped up seats it won't show through. Best seat cover I've had by a long shot. There may be better, but not for the price.

I'll let you both know. If they call me to ask questions, I'll bring this up as well. If the seat covers don't have provisions for those latches, then they won't do me any good.

I will do the same. I ordered yesterday direct from the CalTrend site. With their current sale and no tax charged, it ended up being about a $1 cheaper than CARiD.

Reactions: Chris
I tried to order them this morning at CARid..a nice lady from the chat helped me because i live abroad.
The set was 147 dollar only shipping cost was more than 200 dollar:(...and than i also have to pay import fee and taxes in my country...

So she was very honest and i better can find a different set in Europe

I just received and installed these CalTrend “Sports Tex” seat covers yesterday. The quality of the fabric and the fit could not be any better as they look like upholstery not covers.

They are available in a wide variety of fabrics. I chose the “Sports Tex” after seeing the photos that @overthehill posted a while back.

CARiD.com has the complete set on sale for $150 ($75 per row).

They are made to order and shipped directly from CalTrend. I even received a call from a rep to confirm the specifics of my order before they sewed them up.

View attachment 157685
View attachment 157686
View attachment 157687
View attachment 157688
View attachment 157689
View attachment 157690
They look great!! We're they pretty easy to put on? (The front seats).

I tried to order them this morning at CARid..a nice lady from the chat helped me because i live abroad.
The set was 147 dollar only shipping cost was more than 200 dollar:(...and than i also have to pay import fee and taxes in my country...

Damn, they really kill you guys on shipping, that's for sure.

Being in Florida, I need something that wont make my back sweat. Are these breathable? How are they in the heat?

Being we're on seats here, both my seats seem to angle a couple of degrees towards the outside of the vehicle. Is that common?

They look great!! We're they pretty easy to put on? (The front seats).

They are very easy to install. The seat backs slip over and fastens together with velcro at the bottom. The seat cushions are held in place with three buckled straps that connect together under the seat.

Being we're on seats here, both my seats seem to angle a couple of degrees towards the outside of the vehicle. Is that common?
Crazy. I've had my seats out multiple times, and I just noticed the same thing last night. I couldn't get any adjustment out of the rear holes. Next time I take them out, I'm going to try to slot them.

I've also always thought my steering column doesn't point exactly straight. Leans towards the driver door.

Reactions: CodaMan
T

hats what you get for having so many damn names for your country. Taxes to import to the Netherlands, taxes to go through Holland taxes for the Danish,....
😁😁🍻

Reactions: Bas-NL
@Goatman which fabric option did you get?
I'm thinking duraplus for the reasons you are well aware of down here in TX
1. Sun
2. Rain
3. Dogs
I got the Full Nylon version. Or was it Poly? Either way, 100% which ever one they use. No fade after having the Jeep out all summer with just a Spider-shade on. They stayed cool. I'm in NY, so the sweat factor is unknown. But they bead water easily. 👍

Opening for the latch is included 👍

IMG_20200514_140702~2.jpg