Car pics too cool not to share

OK another WTF?? Build

1658753610196.png

I can tell that I'm not into the office work portion of work today, as I find myself contemplating the aero dynamics of such a car.

View attachment 345745
+
View attachment 345746
= what? :unsure:

Maybe I'll get this figured out before the end of the day... :LOL:

Interesting , I bet that if you had a lifted TJ in the wind tunnel that tight white smoke trail would fill the room and be everywhere but behind the Jeep! :rolleyes:

How about some Full size fun! 65 Impala SS
View attachment 345788

Looks like Grandpa is having fun in his 1967 Impala SS 427 ! I'm sure that Mark IV Big Block would blow those rock hard bias tires into instant smoke ! :unsure:
View attachment 345790

A Rare Full size Chevy : 1969 Impala SS 427 , 4spd muncie.
View attachment 345789

Now you're speaking my language, especially with the '65 and '66. (y) I'd love to have a '65 4-speed big block car, 409 or 396.😍

Now you're speaking my language, especially with the '65 and '66. (y) I'd love to have a '65 4-speed big block car, 409 or 396.😍

I hear you BlueC , In high school I tried to buy a built 65 convertible Impala SS with a WAY built 396 and 4spd. I drove it and fell in love ! The top and front seats were totally covered with duct tape as a repair! The big block had a cool can , highrise intake , 830 Holley Double pumper, mallory ignition , and a cool sun tach with the separate " box " sending unit. Hooker super comp headers ! It had am extreme rumpity rump idle at 1200 rpm.
The Car would pull ALL the front end travel out on take off , burning the L-60-15 tires off and would hit 115 mph in 3rd at 6800rpm !

The Impala was 400.00 bucks in 1977 it might as well been a million to a kid with 65.00 to his name.

But God is good , I likely would not be here today if I could have bought that Impala SS.

The Impala was 400.00 bucks in 1977 it might as well been a million to a kid with 65.00 to his name.

My dad has told me people would pretty much give away the old full size highway cruisers and muscle cars in the mid/lates '70s.

But God is good , I likely would not be here today if I could have bought that Impala SS.

Unanswered prayers. It took me a few wrecks to learn to drive a reasonable speed, and it's a good thing I didn't learn those lessons in a car built in the '60s. Probably wouldn't have made it through.