Car pics too cool not to share

All these truck pictures took me back in time. I learned to drive in a 1966 Chevy C10 step side, three on the tree. I was 7 years old and my Grandfather said "If you're going to hang out with me, you better learn to drive boy". Of course there was a reason he wanted me to drive, but that's another story! :cautious:

I would live to have one like this today!

https://www.motortrend.com/features...f-you-want-success-try-starting-with-the-best
224531753.jpg

224531750.jpg

224531747.jpg

All these truck pictures took me back in time. I learned to drive in a 1966 Chevy C10 step side, three on the tree. I was 7 years old and my Grandfather said "If you're going to hang out with me, you better learn to drive boy". Of course there was a reason he wanted me to drive, but that's another story! :cautious:

I would live to have one like this today!

https://www.motortrend.com/features...f-you-want-success-try-starting-with-the-best
View attachment 345956

View attachment 345957

View attachment 345958

Not my choice of wheels, but a very nicely done restomod. (y)

Maybe if you would sell a Jeep then you could afford the engine in that one. ;)

1658861712354.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142...00543903513922/?sale_post_id=3300543903513922

West Coast desert discovery.....1959 Dodge W100 Power Giant/Power Wagon w/318 engine and 4 spd. transmission, orig. Braden LU2-5 winch, Only 538 produced this year, power steering, free wheeling hubs. Rebuilt carburetor, new battery & elect. fuel pump, new brake master cylinder & wheel cylinders, new off-road tires...., new upholstery. Cleaned fuel system, repainted back to orig. Dodge-Red color, xlnt tires on later Dodge rims. Spare tire mounted on carrier. Rhino-coat bed interior. Working spot-light. Door speakers & antenna…needs radio. With title. $34,500. David 714 310 9934, [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]), [www.rough-readydpw.com](http://www.rough-readydpw.com/).

Apparently way more than I'm capable of handling. Maybe it's more of how long have they been drinking? Do you have to be drunk for a week or a month to think that looks good?

Also, I think all builders of "shorties" should be shot. No questions beyond "did you do this", then shot.

So, how long have you been drinking? :unsure:
:LOL:

Oh, Lord, did we just find a trigger? ;)
This one ought to send you into a conniption fit! :ROFLMAO:

1658863401115.png

1658863425487.png

Apparently way more than I'm capable of handling. Maybe it's more of how long have they been drinking? Do you have to be drunk for a week or a month to think that looks good?

Also, I think all builders of "shorties" should be shot. No questions beyond "did you do this", then shot.

So, how long have you been drinking? :unsure:
:LOL:

Actually, I've never drank a drop (of alcohol)!

Reactions: Wildman and BlueC
How much beer does a man have to drink before deciding to do this to the family sedan? :unsure:

This used to be a '68 Dart 4-door sedan. Now it's just...ummm...stupid.
View attachment 345954

Well, if we are thinking this through , what's a 68 Dart 4dr. actually worth ? , especially with all the jungle rot going on the rear quarter panel.
One way or another this example was going to the crusher , maybe drunken shorty life gave this car a couple more weird years rolling around ! :p

Well, if we are thinking this through , what's a 68 Dart 4dr. actually worth ? , especially with all the jungle rot going on the rear quarter panel.
One way or another this example was going to the crusher , maybe drunken shorty life gave this car a couple more weird years rolling around ! :p

I'd rather have it as a ratted-out 4-door with a high-winding small block and a 4-speed. Build the ultimate "I wasn't expecting that!" sleeper. :cool:

I'd rather have it as a ratted-out 4-door with a high-winding small block and a 4-speed. Build the ultimate "I wasn't expecting that!" sleeper. :cool:

Me Too Squatch ! but if I were a betting man I would say this example came with slant six and a non syncro three on the tree !
It couldn't make the grade as a Sleeper , however as a shorty................ :D