I see no reason she can't handle 5-8 lbs It's only 12:1 comp. Open up the ring gap and blow away.
I think one of my neighbors is spraying an SBC running 14:1
ZZ632/1000 DELUXE TECH SPECS
Part Number: 19432060
- Engine Type: Chevy Tall-Deck Big-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 632 cu. in.
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.600 x 4.750 in.
- Block: Cast Iron Bowtie with 4-bolt main caps-tall deck
- Crankshaft: Forged 4340 steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged steel H-beam
- Pistons: Forged aluminum 2618 alloy
- Intake Manifold: Aluminum high-rise single-plane
- Throttle Body: 4500-style
- Fuel Injectors: 86-lb/hr
- Camshaft Type: Billet Steel Hydraulic Roller
- Valve Lift (in.): 0.780 intake/0.782 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 270º intake/287º exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum spread-port; 70cc chambers -RS-X design
- Valve Size (in.): 2.450 intake/1.800 exhaust,Titanium (5/16-in stem OD)
- Ignition Type: 58X crank-triggered, coil-near-plug
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1 (nominal)
- Rocker Arms: Forged aluminum; roller-style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1 (shaft-mount)
- Water Pump: Aluminum
- Oil Pan: Steel 8-quart
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump (93 octane or higher)
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 7,000
- Balanced: Internal
That's one of my top 10 if-I-stumbled-into-a-pile-of-cash cars. I was just looking/reading about the latest listing for one. At a cool $1,000,000, I'm going to let him sit on it for a while. Maybe I'll low-ball him later.
View attachment 376869
View attachment 376870
View attachment 376871