Car pics too cool not to share

Déjà vu.... Seems to me someone else asked for something similar before and was answered with something along the lines of... Sometimes there's no info with the pictures but we like them so we share them...

If you're really intent on finding information about a picture try searching the internet for that picture. You may or may not find any...

For example that particular image is from a pintrest post that simply says....

Old Dodge Trucks​

60's Dodge Power Wagon ad

From there another image popped up showing this one stating it's a 68 Power Wagon...
View attachment 405560

Sometimes some of us will chime in (after the fact) with an identification of what the vehicle is that someone else posted. It's helpful, and most don't mind doing so, as long as no one thinks they're just being a know-it-all. Because, well, you know...we're the sensitive type. ;):LOL:

Sometimes some of us will chime in (after the fact) with an identification of what the vehicle is that someone else posted. It's helpful, and most don't mind doing so, as long as no one thinks they're just being a know-it-all. Because, well, you know...we're the sensitive type. ;):LOL:

I thought about adding that to my post but "squirrel brain" occured so I just hit post... There's a few of you that we have come to rely on for a wealth of information on far too many posts within this thread... I need to find some more oddball stuff to try to stump you guys on... Those are the fun posts!!

Reactions: Squatch
I thought about adding that to my post but "squirrel brain" occured so I just hit post... There's a few of you that we have come to rely on for a wealth of information on far too many posts within this thread... I need to find some more oddball stuff to try to stump you guys on... Those are the fun posts!!

I’m pretty good at image searching

1974 Ford F-350 Dually sitting on a 2013 F-350 Super Duty chassis (2013 F-350 interior also) and powered by a 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbo diesel.

FB_IMG_1678230025172.jpg

Wildman - You do one excellent job with this site but would you please identify make, year, model or whatever explains the vehicles you show pictures of. Some of us need to learn more whenever possible. Thanks for your work.

I try to supply information when I can. But on some pictures there isn't any specs. Or other times I just assume others will already know.

1974 Ford F-350 Dually sitting on a 2013 F-350 Super Duty chassis (2013 F-350 interior also) and powered by a 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbo diesel.

View attachment 405571

Eww for the rear fenders, but otherwise a nice looking truck. I have a question for the board, what is the legal GVWR of a vehicle like this? Is it limited to the VIN on the body? How does it workout legally?

Eww for the rear fenders, but otherwise a nice looking truck. I have a question for the board, what is the legal GVWR of a vehicle like this? Is it limited to the VIN on the body? How does it workout legally?

I never even noticed the rear fenders. Now, I can't unsee the damn things! :sick:

The greatest day in my life was when my boys were old enough to play with toys cool enough for me to play with…

My oldest son NEVER really did that but damn was I thrilled when I found my youngest son making not quite accurate vroom-vroom sounds and moving two toy cars probable within a month of taking his first steps.

My guess is that you have to go by what is on the door jam. I know not the same thing but I had a 2006 Ram 3500 that I wanted to keep and add a dually rear axle to it plus a heavy duty transmission & a exhaust brake. So technically I could have towed a LOT heavier than stock. But legally I was still limited to what the vin sticker says & without having a new GVWR done ($$$$$$$$$$) there wasn't any legal way to raise it that I could find.

I never even noticed the rear fenders. Now, I can't unsee the damn things! :sick:

Compared to SOME rear flares they could have gone with I like them over the boxy style.

Reactions: reddvltj
Déjà vu.... Seems to me someone else asked for something similar before and was answered with something along the lines of... Sometimes there's no info with the pictures but we like them so we share them...

If you're really intent on finding information about a picture try searching the internet for that picture. You may or may not find any...

For example that particular image is from a pintrest post that simply says....

Old Dodge Trucks​

60's Dodge Power Wagon ad

From there another image popped up showing this one stating it's a 68 Power Wagon...
View attachment 405560

Seems odd the a 68 wouldn't have side marker lights..........:unsure:

Reactions: Squatch
Compared to SOME rear flares they could have gone with I like them over the boxy style.

I prefer the boxy style, as I think it would go better with the boxy style of the pickup, itself. I knew a guy who painted a car for me, and he had a little Datsun extra-cab pickup that ran duallies on it. He used the rear fenders from a Volvo 544. It worked surprisingly well (aesthetically speaking). Of course, the fact that he was running a Mopar 340 with a 727 Torqueflite in it may have clouded my judgement, somewhat...:sneaky: