Car pics too cool not to share

Reactions: BlueC and reddvltj
Nope... I like the car..

Oh! :ROFLMAO: Embrace the comma, man! "I like it, to be honest..." definitely reads differently. Damn, that's funny! Sorry, brother. I genuinely thought you were talking about my opinion of the car. I like it forward of the cowl, so I'll meet you halfway on it. ;)

1712468224875.png

Oh! :ROFLMAO: Embrace the comma, man! "I like it, to be honest..." definitely reads differently. Damn, that's funny! Sorry, brother. I genuinely thought you were talking about my opinion of the car. I like it forward of the cowl, so I'll meet you halfway on it. ;)

Hell I'm a dumb Army guy, you think I know when or how to use a comma? Fuck you're lucky this site has spell check...

While I'm no expert.... I've only been divorced 4 times it's been my experience that any divorce is EXPENSIVE. Now I'm sure there are those that come out on the Good side of things but I'd bet they are few and far between.

I'll agree that being single is NICE since you get to be the one who decides where your money goes... But of course being irresponsible with those funds can get you into as much trouble or more than getting divorced.

3.75 projects is more than enough currently. Of course when I win the lotto I'll have a 100'x150' shop with a living area in the back and storage all around it so I can have 10-20 projects staked up & waiting.

So you're thinking the second option then... :sneaky:

I've only been divorced 4 times

Only 4 times? :oops:

Last edited: