Car pics too cool not to share

Saw this 71 Country Squire wagon at lowes today, it was in showroom condition in and out. A mid 70's guy got in, I would bet $$$ he is the original owner.
View attachment 534841

Probably something only us older fellers could appreciate. Can't imagine someone in their twenties thinking that's a great car. ;)

By the way, Happy Father's Day to all of you with offspring. Sometimes it's a tough job (like when they dent up your truck, right @Wildman? ;)), but it's also the best job out there. Hope ya'll have a great day!
Grilling Fathers Day GIF by Natalie Palamides

Saw my first Cybertruck out in the wild, yesterday. :sick: It passed the wife and I on I-5. My wife, who really could care less about vehicles, had no idea what it was, but her reaction to seeing it was "That thing looks stupid. 'Ooh...look at me!' That's the only reason anyone would drive something like that." I told her what it was, but her opinion remained unchanged. She's a good woman. ;)

Yeah, those were the pics I was thinkin' of. I just couldn't remember if it was a dually, or not. Oh, well. Just another one of life's stories... ;)

Yep it was a dually. She managed to hit both sides of the truck. Different times but still.. she wasn't allowed to drive it after the second time.
Then I had some lady with a horse trailer take out my tailgate.
That truck was a accident magnet.

Sooo.... what about the motorhome, can she borrow it? 🤔

Hell NO.....
That thing has a tail swing on it since there's so much behind the rear axle isn't begging for a accident. I'm very aware of it so I've been lucky so far.. knock on wood.

So, I've been showing my '90 Dodge diesel some love the last few weeks. Steering components, power window work, door hinge repair, interior parts, fixing bad grounds...all fairly low-dollar stuff. That ended today when I finally bit the bullet and ordered a remanufactured Holset turbo for it. The original turbo has 420,000 miles of use, and the impeller is just starting to kiss the housing. It's definitely time. I have some buddies who felt I should just go with one of the cheap Chinese imports ($300), but I just couldn't. Not on this truck, anyways. I tried to locate a new OEM replacement, but the answer was always the same: "Not Available". So I went with a company that remanufactures them in-house. It was just shy of $1,500 for the stock replacement, which carries a 2-year warranty. Sure do love that old truck.
1718665836637.png

So, I've been showing my '90 Dodge diesel some love the last few weeks. Steering components, power window work, door hinge repair, interior parts, fixing bad grounds...all fairly low-dollar stuff. That ended today when I finally bit the bullet and ordered a remanufactured Holset turbo for it. The original turbo has 420,000 miles of use, and the impeller is just starting to kiss the housing. It's definitely time. I have some buddies who felt I should just go with one of the cheap Chinese imports ($300), but I just couldn't. Not on this truck, anyways. I tried to locate a new OEM replacement, but the answer was always the same: "Not Available". So I went with a company that remanufactures them in-house. It was just shy of $1,500 for the stock replacement, which carries a 2-year warranty. Sure do love that old truck.
View attachment 535085
I might have to re-evaluate my relationship status with any "buddy" that suggested I put a chinesium turbo on my Cummins...

Just say'n!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 535085

I'm of the opinion that this is the coolest truck you own . ;) You know what to do .