Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

Yea sometimes these guys are weird with stuff like that. I've seen a little bit of Robbie here and there. Is he there with the Cboys? I don't like him lol. He seems loud and annoying and a little cocky for his age. He does all recovery and body work stuff. Maybe some of the guys don't like him idk. He seems like the loud annoying little brother. Maybe he's just trying to put in some time with big names and learn some stuff.

Whistlin Diesel is also there WITH Monster Max and hasn't been on anybody's video yet just barely in the background. Just the logistics in delivering that thing to location is ridiculous. Which btw idk if you follow him. He just bought a kill dozer LOL. And is driving it through Granby Colorado on his way back to his house.

There are also the 2 kids with the new Huracan Sterrato and the new Porsche 911 Dakar Cleetus had to rescue. Nobody said their names once. Also, another guy who has gone weird over the years is Roman Attwood. I know he's their helicopter buddy and has lots of money but he just hangs out and doesn't do much except make weird one liners every once in a while.

Robby can definitely be annoying but he does some offroad stuff and is building a jeep. I'm sure he's trying to get noticed and he is also fairly local to the HeavyD.

I'm assuming WhistlinDiesel isn't showing anything as it'll be on his channels and I'm guessing he's going to use the turbine on Monster Max to light the teepee they made.

I still have no idea who those car guys were.

Roman seems to like to have fun. I believe his wife is in a recent picture with Cleeter's wife on Instagram so I think they all are friends.

Westen was barely mentioned too, he did tell Cleetus he had a Ranger for him to drive so I assume he has his lifted Ranger there.

Reactions: R3ID05TJ
The old wizard guy on Sparks team that knows how to fix everything.

Idk how I didn't know whistlin put a turbine on monster max LOL wtf.

Reactions: Apparition
In HeavyD's video where they made the teepee out of dead trees they show a clip where Monster Max is backed up to it, I'm assuming they use it to start a fire.

Yea I saw that. I meant I didn't see anything else about it. I've been subbed to Whistlin Diesel's channel for years. The last video he posted on the Monster Max the suspension collapsed on it was 3 months ago. Have you seen how much he has to pay to have that truck transported places?

Yea I saw that. I meant I didn't see anything else about it. I've been subbed to Whistlin Diesel's channel for years. The last video he posted on the Monster Max the suspension collapsed on it was 3 months ago. Have you seen how much he has to pay to have that truck transported places?

I can't recall the price but I'm sure it's 10's of thousands.

He posts quite a bit of stuff to instagram

• Love
Ah yea that's where I don't see most of these guys content. I don't do any social media. Except for my wife's facebook every once in a while, I'll just scroll down to get a bead on what's going on.

Did you catch that comment towards the end of Romans video where he asked Cleetus if he could have his helicopter if anything happened to him and CLeeter was like "uhhh what helicopter" while rolling his eyes. He's had a heli for a while now. Lots of people have called him out on it and he wont' reveal it on his channel. He went full disclosure with his Carbon Cub tho which I absolutely love. Wish I had one.

Did you catch that comment towards the end of Romans video where he asked Cleetus if he could have his helicopter if anything happened to him and CLeeter was like "uhhh what helicopter" while rolling his eyes. He's had a heli for a while now. Lots of people have called him out on it and he wont' reveal it on his channel. He went full disclosure with his Carbon Cub tho which I absolutely love. Wish I had one.

Yep, I noticed. I know he's always been more into helicopters than planes and he likes his planes.

I know this is a Cleeter thread but heres the vid of Sparks' team building the Freedom Bus

Now I know why Sparks was buying up all the giant snowcats lately.

Alan is the old guy in the high vis jacket. Knows everything about everything.

• USA Proud
Ruh roh. Glad him and the car is ok. Can't wait for that video.

My cheap ass is pretty bummed it's ppv this year. Lutz is racing.

Last edited:
No not yet. Just got done watching the vid. Can't believe Ruby. Then again Jackstand just won US street nationals the day before. Shouldn't surprise me. Ruby gonna win the whole week.

• USA Proud
Lots of cool new cars this week. The Porsche 914 with the SMX and blower is ridiculous. That gray Pontiac wagon is sick. Couple super fast fox bodies. Kevin with KSR needs to sh*t or get off the pot with his 7.50 soccer mom. That car can go faster. The 16yr old Blayne "crew chief" blew up Motion Raceworks El Toro fox body. He was rippin too. :(

Im watching cleetus channel, 1320, KSR, steve morris, baileys, boostedboyz, blaynes,

Last edited:
Lots of cool new cars this week. The Porsche 914 with the SMX and blower is ridiculous. That gray Pontiac wagon is sick. Couple super fast fox bodies. Kevin with KSR needs to sh*t or get off the pot with his 7.50 soccer mom. That car can go faster. The 16yr old Blayne "crew chief" blew up Motion Raceworks El Toro fox body. He was rippin too. :(

Im watching cleetus channel, 1320, KSR, steve morris, baileys, boostedboyz, blaynes,

I think Cleetus needs to spend a little more time getting ready before these events. They hadn't even run the car with the normal front end on which puts him behind on day one. He's running with the big dogs now, he needs to eliminate his risk.