Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

I think he's just taking a break and focusing on his podcast thing. Which has a lot of steam and potential. He renamed and revamped his yt channel etc... He posted a video a while back. Didn't know really what to do with his car as far as class wise.

I think he's just taking a break and focusing on his podcast thing. Which has a lot of steam and potential. He renamed and revamped his yt channel etc... He posted a video a while back. Didn't know really what to do with his car as far as class wise.

I’m guessing he’s got a real job now in addition to the podcast.

It’s nice to see him doing stuff with cleetus but he never seems to do the fun stuff.

Im not a fan of him as much as everybody else seems to be. He did get a lot of heat from sounding like he was trash talking Mullet in a podcast after Cleeters world cup class drama. Talking about how Mullet is so OP now etc... that he sees why Mullet got thrown into the class with the pro mods etc... sympathizing with guys in classes Mullet was dominating.

Reactions: Apparition
Brent from PFI speed is helping Clay film some content. This is the best top fuel content I've ever seen on the internet. Clay just ran ANOTHER 3.68 at 336 for #1 qualifier. Hes rippin.

James musta put them 100 jets in the carb.

• USA Proud
  • Love
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
I love that Sam and Jeff Lutz are just hanging around doing whatever they want like everybody is family. And Brent in there with the camera. Everything is 100% positive vibes with that team.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
I'm having a time keeping up myself. There's a lot of good content being put out right now. Floracing had round 2 qualifiers on live stream earlier.

Reactions: RINC
freedom-500-drivers-list-v0-krys6cwpf9hc1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: R3ID05TJ and RINC
Kind of a standout for this kinda stuff and group. Wonder who his buddy is that talked him into doing this.

I'm glad to see Hert in there. I hope most of the guys from Hoonigan can bounce back. Vin has started his own YouTube. Doing great so far.

Reactions: RINC