Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

Yea I agree, but typical tho right? It's been a running joke since forever but now they need to start getting serious if they wanna get serious. Everybody loves the drama, that's what gets him paid but his class is pushing CONSISTENT below 6.50's now. Not on a wing and a prayer. He's lucky he has Pete on the laptop but he still needs to do his part.

Reactions: Apparition
Yea I agree, but typical tho right? It's been a running joke since forever but now they need to start getting serious if they wanna get serious. Everybody loves the drama, that's what gets him paid but his class is pushing CONSISTENT below 6.50's now. Not on a wing and a prayer. He's lucky he has Pete on the laptop but he still needs to do his part.

He may realize that while watching for the rest of the week.

He's got everything he needs to be extremely competitive but instead he went snow railing. But It's up to him if he's ok with it then good for him, I just need my videos.

• Haha
Reactions: R3ID05TJ
Cleet just posted his video. Took him long enough lol.

Cooper spaghetti interviewed millican and already posted his video.

I used to know a kid who was friends with the left side of the motor guy on his team.

It was fun trying to see how long I could stand next to the cars in the pits at rt66 speedway when they started up. I never went a full pull. Only the crazy drunk guys could stand there the whole time.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
Everybody been begging for Matt for a while. Now Cleeter is adding country music concerts. Can't stop this guy.