Customer Service

What was a bit baffling is how 6 2" long grade 8 1/2" bolts fall out of a heat sealed plastic bag and 6 washers and 6 nutserts don't.
Well box tossers are able to work miracles on how packages comes apart. Fedex allows their employees 6 seconds to touch a package before it has to be moved to the next station. That is from the time they pick it up and scan it and place on the moving belt. Its like amazon when they ship a package, it is in a box, throw it in another amazon box, no stuffing required on a glass product...and they wonder why it comes broke.

Perhaps I should have been a bit less stern with them because now it is a nearly daily easter egg hunt trying to find whatever location fits the driver du jour's sense of what is secure. They have been under the front of Kat's car, around the corner on the elevated walkway, behind the trash cans, under the camper, on the rear bumper of the camper and others.
Just a thought, (as a US Mail contractor on a rural route, I also deliver UPS and FedEx to customers on my route for said delivery companies.) I have a customer that gets packages regularly and half of the year I do not go to his actual residence We have a lockable box set up for me to put his mail and packages in.. again just a thought.

Well box tossers are able to work miracles on how packages comes apart. Fedex allows their employees 6 seconds to touch a package before it has to be moved to the next station. That is from the time they pick it up and scan it and place on the moving belt. Its like amazon when they ship a package, it is in a box, throw it in another amazon box, no stuffing required on a glass product...and they wonder why it comes broke.
You may have missed the odds of 12 much smaller parts not falling though a hole in a heavy plastic bag is significantly different than 6 much larger bolts going through the same hole without any of the smaller ones doing so. Not impossible, but statistically improbable.

My Fedex and UPS guys are great, anything automotive related such as Summit or Rock Auto the boxes are left by my shop otherwise everything is to the front door. It also helps to have regular route drivers that you can be friendly with and get to know.

Apparently I purchased the home I am in from under the UPS driver but he doesn't hold that against me and the USPS driver has a 01 left hand drive XJ that needs help and when she saw my sons XJ I was in.

You may have missed the odds of 12 much smaller parts not falling though a hole in a heavy plastic bag is significantly different than 6 much larger bolts going through the same hole without any of the smaller ones doing so. Not impossible, but statistically improbable.
No, I didnt miss the miracle of lost items ...