Day Trip

Went up the Horseshoe Lake and Lake Bartlett, This first picture is taken at Lake Bartlett from a designated camping spot. How would you like to wake up in January 75 degrees to this vista?

View attachment 28396

Oh and here is a boring picture of my Jeep at Lake Bartlett doing some fishing.

View attachment 28397

And here is a pick of Horseshoe LakeView attachment 28398
wow nice spot..looks like there wasn't a breath of wind on the lake. And Zombiecon looks right at home there too

Reactions: ac_
I like the Samurai better then the Land Cruiser too.
Jeep.jpg

By the way, I "shamefully stole" this from (ScottB) one of these threads but if I have this in the states, I would love to own one.

I hear they cut a lot of those Jeeps in half. I have a friend that has one that has been welded back together. Guess they rolled over easy or something and didn't want the liability..

Went up the Horseshoe Lake and Lake Bartlett, This first picture is taken at Lake Bartlett from a designated camping spot. How would you like to wake up in January 75 degrees to this vista?

View attachment 28396

Oh and here is a boring picture of my Jeep at Lake Bartlett doing some fishing.

View attachment 28397

And here is a pick of Horseshoe LakeView attachment 28398
YES please! My first passion is fishing, but must admit , I do like to catch :)

Reactions: ac_
You get those springs to settle in?

There are still at least an inch difference front to rear.
I ordered those daystars you suggested. I am going to slip those in when they arrive and cycle the suspension as you suggested and maybe order bumpstops if needed. Then I will drive it around, and see what happens, and if it still has a rake, I will probably remove the 10mm spacers out of the rear.

I really like the stance of your Jeep. I want to try, and get it as close to that ask I can.

My Ram 1500 4x4 has a huge rake on it too. I am not sure why Dodge likes that so much, but I really only use my RAM for towing so I let that go. Once I hook up my trailer it levels out and looks great again.

I am going to tow a quad behind my Jeep every now and again, and I can handle a slight tow sag in the rear for the little amounts of time I am actually going to do that.

Reactions: bobthetj03