Dealer Issues

They refuse your service because it's a 2003 tj? Is that even legal lol

They wouldn’t take it if it was 10 or more years or had more than 100k on it. They obviously only want the cream of the crop that won’t come back with additional issues beyond what they fix. At least that’s the way I see it. Jeep corporate was surprised but other than to say they would look into it, they couldn’t promise anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They wouldn’t take it if it was 10 or more years or had more than 100k on it. They obviously only want the cream of the crop that won’t come back with additional issues beyond what they fix. At least that’s the way I see it. Jeep corporate was surprised but other than to say they would look into it, they couldn’t promise anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dealers customer service is the worst I have ever seen and the only reason I step foot in there is because they are 2 miles from my house. So usually the GF will meet me there and I pick it up in an hr. Just had all my fluids changed and they didn't bat an eye really, but the service dept is just a bunch of pricks. I've called and complained anonymously and it went nowhere I'm sure, but they need to be dealt with lol. One of these days I'll just go off and never come back to that shitty dealer. Would be fun to go ape shit on them and turn the tables a bit :)

Reactions: VallenMaes