Dirt bike suggestions

I agree!

He said this particular bike is setup for a 165 lb rider from the factory. I'm 210 lbs with gear, so I can already see how this will benefit me.
My 300 is by far my best set up bike that ive owned to date, my 500 is relatively stock in comparison. Swapped with a friend yesterday, his bike is sprung for his weight, but not valved for the terrain we rode (stock valving) I wanted to give his bike back immediately and he wouldnt give mine back, night and day difference. He is sending his suspension off as soon as he gets home.

My 300 is by far my best set up bike that ive owned to date, my 500 is relatively stock in comparison. Swapped with a friend yesterday, his bike is sprung for his weight, but not valved for the terrain we rode (stock valving) I wanted to give his bike back immediately and he wouldnt give mine back, night and day difference. He is sending his suspension off as soon as he gets home.
I used to have a former AMA racer setup the suspension on my sport bikes. I remember how profound of a difference it made. That being said, the first thing I do with any bike I purchase is have the suspension professionally setup.

Just saw this thread - congrats on the KTM, Chris. Welcome to the “Bleed Orange” club. I ride the 1190 Adventure, and off road it quite a bit.