Does it look normal with 33s?

The more I read the more it appears that in order to get rid of the vibrations I need to shell out at least 800.00. Or I can get 3 inch lift springs for 200.00 and hope that eliminates the need to change the shaft and sye. Decisions decisions, by the way I was running 35s with stock suspension so 33s on a 3 inch lift should be no problem
Two things: 3" will still need a transfer case drop and/or motor mount lift and even then you may still have vibs; 3" isn't quite enough for 33's, unless you bump stop out usable up travel. And, 35's on stock suspension is not usable, unless you like smashing the tires into the fenders.

I get where you are at, trying to make it work for as little money as possible. The better way would be some BDS or Pro Comp 2" coils, which will give you a bit over 2", and a 1.25" body lift. You lessen you chances of drive line issues fairly significantly by simply dropping down 1" on the suspension. Something else to consider, your current shocks likely won't work, or work correctly, with a 3" coil. Certainly not with a 2" coil.

Reactions: Serbonze
Rob, thanks for your feedback and very helpful by the way. I currently have 4 inches of lift and going down to 3 inches will certainly help in my opinion. I do have the transfer case drop. Also, the vibration I feel is between 30-40 mph then goes away.

Ok guys, installed the bds 3 inch springs. No more vibrations and I think looks better

089AC2CA-E3AB-44B3-A315-BC18C601D55C.jpeg

Reactions: JeepZilla380