Dog breeds

Do you have a fetish with resting bitch face?
I just looked that up. They can look a bit miffed just naturally. Here's a cheery one.
Screenshot_20220130-192129_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Putting my 14 year old down today. Going to be hard but he hasn't been able to get in the Jeep for years. He's lived a good life.
View attachment 306081
Sorry to hear this, man. It's never easy. Just went through it in November with our 14 year old dachshund. Even knowing it was the right thing to do didn't make it any easier. I'm sorry for your impending loss...:(

Sorry to hear this, man. It's never easy. Just went through it in November with our 14 year old dachshund. Even knowing it was the right thing to do didn't make it any easier. I'm sorry for your impending loss...:(
Thank you.

On a side note, Why did the Cowboy get a Dachshund? Because someone told him to get a long, little doggie.

I have 3: Yorkie, large Golden Doodle (everyone thinks he's a Great Pyrenees) , Boxer.

My favorite breed is boxers. Great active family dog. At this point, I plan to never be without a boxer in the house.

I also had a few golden retrievers growing up. My dad always gets Samoyeds which are usually very sweet.

This pic was when the boxer was a puppy. He's now about 1.5 years old, below pic is current.

3dogs.jpg

Boxers like to cuddle. Not so sure the Yorkie consented to this... :D

dogs-WY.jpg

Recently acquired these two knuckleheads. Currently about 5 1/2 months old, and already weighing 50 lbs apiece with twice the energy of a Energizer Bunny on way too much caffeine. With no more kids at home, the wife an I decided the place was too quiet. We are now way past that thought. They are both an absolute hoot when they are awake, and upside down angels when they’re asleep. They both love riding in the Jeep to their training classes, but only when the top is off. We get warnings anytime they see anything moving from the back seat, and they will double team yell at any vehicle next to us at a stop sign or light, obviously to ensure we know there’s one there.
Meet Kane and Febe.

9048D8AD-D760-4BE6-B438-67C8FDD67E60.jpeg

FB5DCF90-D066-4292-A9E8-6BB81D65AD86.jpeg

Recently acquired these two knuckleheads. Currently about 5 1/2 months old, and already weighing 50 lbs apiece with twice the energy of a Energizer Bunny on way too much caffeine. With no more kids at home, the wife an I decided the place was too quiet. We are now way past that thought. They are both an absolute hoot when they are awake, and upside down angels when they’re asleep. They both love riding in the Jeep to their training classes, but only when the top is off. We get warnings anytime they see anything moving from the back seat, and they will double team yell at any vehicle next to us at a stop sign or light, obviously to ensure we know there’s one there.
Meet Kane and Febe.

View attachment 306477

View attachment 306478
My absolute favorite breed of dog. (y)

Reactions: Fixer6 and lBasket
Meet Kane and Febe.

View attachment 306477

View attachment 306478
Idk what it is about being upside down with them...
1643764008566.png

I've had a great variety of dogs over the years, and find I gravitate to large breed rescues. We've had Clancy now for seven of his ten years. His mom was Border Collie ,Standard Collie, and Blue Heeler. Dad was Chow, Husky, and Lab ! He's a fierce sounding watch dog but around the house he's a 105 lb. speed bump. Most importantly, he's born to ride (in anything) !

Clancy with Jeep 2021-06-01.JPG

I've had a great variety of dogs over the years, and find I gravitate to large breed rescues. We've had Clancy now for seven of his ten years. His mom was Border Collie ,Standard Collie, and Blue Heeler. Dad was Chow, Husky, and Lab ! He's a fierce sounding watch dog but around the house he's a 105 lb. speed bump. Most importantly, he's born to ride (in anything) !

View attachment 306524
What a coincidence he looks a lot like a berner