Dog breeds

yep..

Kramer

DSC_0004.jpg

Richard

DSC_0009.jpeg

Sampson, I swear by leather for a dog. These black loveseats are 30 years old and have had wet dogs on them daily.

DSC_0006.jpeg

And Richard, after his last swim. He died of cancer, the vet gave him 2 months but with a few hundred $$$ a month and real attentive care, we had him for 8 more months. On this swim he barely made it to shore.

He was gone next day.

A good vet is amazing.

DSCN0994.jpeg

Holly.jpg

This is Holly, our new French Bulldog pup. She's two months old now and has fit right in at the house.

Our Labrador Retriever was also named Holly and she's been gone almost five years now. We downsized last year and finally started looking for a pup. When we had picked her out we sent a picture of her to the kids letting them know that we were getting a dog soon and were looking for suggestions for a name. My 3 year old grand daughter saw her picture and said "That's Holly". My daughter told her that Holly was our other dog, the Labrador, and this was a new dog. Again, my grand daughter said "That's Holly" about the new pup. When we went to pick the Frenchie up we found that the breeders had been calling her "Holly" so we decided to keep the name.

This is my Siberian Husky; Ghost. I got him a baby almost a year ago and I’ve never had a goofier dog. He is smart, funny and even talks. Won’t shut the hell up actually, especially when he wants to go out. He loves my Jeep. It’s his favorite thing to do, even with 33 inch tires and 2.5 inch lift he hops right in the trunk. Whole family loves him, he is tough, smart and sweet with my sisters. He does have too much energy though, he’s walked about two hours a day and still has tons of energy left. He’s super smart and independent, definitely check out Huskies

CC254971-2F8C-4B27-A379-A4E3CB7DF94D.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3580.MP4
    4.2 MB
Last edited:
This is my Siberian Husky; Ghost. I got him a baby almost a year ago and I’ve never had a goofier dog. He is smart, funny and even talks. Won’t shut the hell up actually, especially when he wants to go out. He loves my Jeep. It’s his favorite thing to do, even with 33 inch tires and 2.5 inch lift he hops right in the trunk. Whole family loves him, he is tough, smart and sweet with my sisters. He does have too much energy though, he’s walked about two hours a day and still has tons of energy left. He’s super smart and independent, definitely check out Huskies

View attachment 305827

Reminded me of a video I saw

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and ObedaTJ