Dog breeds

My two 6 year old rescues living the Jeep dog life. On the left is Abby, a shepherd mix we got at 5 months. The right is Caesar, a hound mix. We got him at 5 years old last summer.
ZHqO4uuYQryGh8o+r3jOgw.jpg

Sw6VF2E4SbubAj9ZvEFwsA.jpg

Where did you get that collar from? I dig that handle
Tactipup, it has his name on it, choice on width and sizing, handle or not, color, and they use cobra clips (We use them in the army and I love them). Not cheap but all custom and handmade in the USA. The one he has on is a 2” width coyote brown.

IMG_3145.JPG
IMG_3515.JPG

My thirteen year old GSD has been my best friend since day one. She's seriously the sweetest and most loyal dog I know.
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG

This was my barn buddy when I worked at an equestrian center. It didn't matter what I drove, if he could jump in it, he would. His favorite thing to do was swim in the creek then jump in my Jeep and get everything as muddy as possible.

My almost 16 year old Border Collie (avatar) died last August, and it was time to add a new family member. So, we adopted a rescue today, Josey.

Considering she was in Dallas, Texas on Thursday and made it to Portland yesterday, she is pretty relaxed. My teenage daughters are stoked to have a dog again, and the wife is happy too. Happy ladies make my life easier.

IMG_0644 (1).jpg

I must be blind for just noticing this thread! This is my almost 4 year old great dane named Fenton. He's the first dane I've had, grew up with labradors my whole life. Besides the obvious differences, height, weight, he seems a lot like the labs I grew up with, just lazier lol

Just recently was his first time, and mine, driving around with the top fully down. While I am still extremely cautious when he rides with the top down so far he has done very well. Typically he just lays down and puts his head on the center console. I removed the rear seat and have a large dog bed in the back.

It has been pretty funny seeing people react to him standing up when we get to a stop light. Always get the question about his weight, which is 194lbs. He's fit but extra thicccc (He is currently on a diet)
20200614_095759.jpg
20200613_125141.jpg
20200606_131727.jpg
20200210_171842.jpg

20200615_190109.jpg

20200613_163508.jpg

I have a jeep dog now. Actually, my daughter's jeep dog. She also takes the jeep when she goes back to Penn State in the fall. This is a 3 month puppy from the Maricopa County Animal shelter. We pick him up on Wednesday after shots and nuder. Part Lab and some hound dog. Should work out well. Good thing her apartment doesn't have a weight limit. That dog is big for a puppy.

20200628_161904.jpg

I have a jeep dog now. Actually, my daughter's jeep dog. She also takes the jeep when she goes back to Penn State in the fall. This is a 3 month puppy from the Maricopa County Animal shelter. We pick him up on Wednesday after shots and nuder. Part Lab and some hound dog. Should work out well. Good thing her apartment doesn't have a weight limit. That dog is big for a puppy.

View attachment 173361
Even behind the mask, you can see that your daughter's in love. Very cool! (y)

Reactions: TominAZ