Front and rear Core 4x4 tier 3 track bars
Currie rear track bar relocation bracket
Extended front and rear sway bar links
Rancho 5000 shocks 2-4” lift
Currie bump stops
Extended brake lines

☺️ lucky me

question is....

When leaving from a complete stop, turning left from one street to another, just enough skinny pedal and the left front wheel comes off the ground and hangs for a moment.

Is this a result of something I did wrong? Or just a result in of what I did?

Thanks

I should note it’s otherwise riding great. 75mph on Taconic State Parkway, potholes, storm drains and corners. No bump steer, no death wobble. And quite straight down the road 🤙🏼

3900AA70-AC7D-473A-BA11-BD177BE3B3B8.jpeg

73D96421-3791-4A0E-8F99-22727E6B5CA0.jpeg

hard to tell but in the pic is your driver side higher from standing still? kinda looks like it?

Yes, fact, it's a geometry issue with 4" lift. It can be corrected, but I'm not going there. 🤣
I wouldn’t mind a push towards where I read about said correction. I did scout the threads before posting for discussions that i know must be out there.

awesome lol. Just like with most crawling rolls the rollover was enabled by a locker.

edit: to clarify, he was up on 2 wheels and accelerating (+shifted) for a while before he tipped. Without the locked rear as soon as the inner rear tire started to lift he would have slowed down and not rolled.
Just like when people drive up the flex ramp too far when locked and end up rolling. Open diffs don't let you get that far (without momentum).

Last edited:
  • Face Palm
Reactions: Wildman
Just finished install last couple days;

4” Currie springs
8 Savvy control arms
Currie bump stops
Extended brake lines

☺️ lucky me

question is....

When leaving from a complete stop, turning left from one street to another, just enough skinny pedal and the left front wheel comes off the ground and hangs for a moment.

Thanks

I should note it’s otherwise riding great. 75mph on Taconic State Parkway, potholes, storm drains and corners. No bump steer, no death wobble. And quite straight down the road 🤙🏼

View attachment 258071

View attachment 258072
Were did you get your extended brake lines?

Just finished install last couple days;

4” Currie springs
8 Savvy control arms
Currie bump stops
Extended brake lines

☺️ lucky me

question is....

Thanks

View attachment 258071

View attachment 258072
Looking good. Stay off the skinny pedal when doing left turns.

I see you bit the bullet and did the Currie and Savvy stuff. ;)

Reactions: Weasellee