Eaton E-Locker replacement switch options

I'm interested in purchasing a switch if you have one available.
only have the one that's currently installed about to get switched out. didn't realize you still needed it. don't want to start a bidding war with @LieutenantJohnson over something free so i'm happy to send it to you when i do the swap.. just waiting for my switches to arrive from otrattw.

Reactions: LieutenantJohnson
i'll be replacing mine within the next 2 weeks. free of charge if you pay the shipping to canada from cali.
Thanks man ! My buddy local to me found one in his junk drawer ;) I guess you don't get if you don't ask.

Really kind offer from you and another member. Hopefully someone can make use of them. Svt can have at em!

Reactions: Ocho and SvtLdr
only have the one that's currently installed about to get switched out. didn't realize you still needed it. don't want to start a bidding war with @LieutenantJohnson over something free so i'm happy to send it to you when i do the swap.. just waiting for my switches to arrive from otrattw.
Thanks much! PM me when you get it swapped out.

Reactions: Ocho
Turns out the one my buddy sent me is faulty. Light doesn't turn on or work. Hoping Ocho or SVT still has a spare they can help me out with 🙏
Yup, been there. There's a reason we throw stuff in the junk drawer. 😆

Soooo you gonna throw that switch back my way from Ocho? Seeing how you need it as a 3rd spare 🙏would really help a brotha out
Yeah no problem, it's all yours! We need to get your locker working for sure. I'm sure I can come up with another source for a spare at some point. Maybe keep me in mind if you run across something?

• Love
Reactions: LieutenantJohnson
Yeah no problem, it's all yours! We need to get your locker working for sure. I'm sure I can come up with another source for a spare at some point. Maybe keep me in mind if you run across something?
You are fine sir ! I REALLY appreciate it as I need to get these lockers working. I will for sure think of you IF I find another.

I know a couple other members posted up that they had some as well....not sure if they still do. Lou is one of them...

Reactions: SvtLdr
Reactions: SvtLdr and RINC
Is there something special about the Eaton switches? Is it possible to wire up a factory style rocker?

They have a lockout on the switch. You have to slide it down and then you can press the switch. They also light up blue when engaged. Overall they are very nice compared to others. 3 wires come out the back. Ground, fused, and to the locker.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck