EDIT: Bad (new) coil rail thread

The problem turned out to be the goddamn NEW coil rail from Hitachi. Put the original back in and she starts and runs. Going to go in to the Reno stealership for a ckp/cpm relearn next week

Wow, I was thinking that it could be the coil pack but I didn’t want to sound like a know it all on here because so many others know WAY more than me. I hear them talk about how many parts can be crap even if they are new which is why so many people say to always go with Mopar. I get that, but Mopar is super pricey. So glad you k own what the issue is and it’s a simple fix that won’t be costly. I’m sure you feel very relieved. 😁

Wow, I was thinking that it could be the coil pack but I didn’t want to sound like a know it all on here because so many others know WAY more than me. I hear them talk about how many parts can be crap even if they are new which is why so many people say to always go with Mopar. I get that, but Mopar is super pricey. So glad you k own what the issue is and it’s a simple fix that won’t be costly. I’m sure you feel very relieved. 😁

And frustrated as fuck, but it’s on me for changing 2 parts at once and not immediately putting both old ports back when there was a problem. Lesson learned 🤷‍♂️