Elk hunting 2017

Awww c'mon what with the Quads @lowranger isn't that cheating ;) last time I went pig hunting we hiked them out on our backs...the hours hike seemed like 4 hours to be honest haha...plus uncomfortable as I'm only short haha.
I've drug a lot of them out of canyons.. The pictures were taken "after" we drug them out. Then we drove the quads back to the vehicles. We don't want to take full size vehicles out on the ranch on wet roads. Tears the roads up.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
The silly Elk are just ghosts in that thick stuff. Hard to spot because they blend right in to the foliage. There's a type of fern that turns the same color as an Elk's backsides this time of year. I snuck up on several ferns this time out. I feel good about my fern hunting skills. Not one of them spooked!

You have an awesome sense of humor. Laughed out loud on that one!

Reactions: Scott B. and StG58
I've drug a lot of them out of canyons.. The pictures were taken "after" we drug them out. Then we drove the quads back to the vehicles. We don't want to take full size vehicles out on the ranch on wet roads. Tears the roads up.
mmm ok sure hahaha :D

Nice porkers! You are right, 99% of of the good pig property is private and I just cannot bring myself to pay 800+ for one pig.

Now that hunting season is over these showed up in the back yard. No legal bulls anyways. But cool to see.
20171123_121624.jpg
20171123_121605.jpg