Essential tools for working on Jeep?

What is a good quality torque wrench? I know what bad is, the $9.99 Harbor Freight specials. I also have Kobalt (Lowes) click-type, but I see all these other kinds, like a beam or a dial. Do you have a preference of what works best for you?
I prefer snap-on click type. Mine also ratchets. Kind of pricey, but worth it to me.

I'm using a 1/2" digital snap-on torq wrench and absolutely love it. Beeps at you when you've hit the mark and is very precise. I get the calibration checked at work every year (aerospace) and I believe very important to do so especially with the cheaper brands. There's a reason why there is a price difference in these and never use one to loosen a nut or bolt. Also, drop it and there goes your accuracy as well.

Socket sized to remove front axle shaft, yikes from axles and transfer case, hand held torch, breaker bars various lengths. Definitely impacts I use dewalt without issue, nut drivers, ratchet wrenches metric and sae, channel locks, snap ring pliers, BFH, dead blow hammer , punches, grinder with sanding discs and cutoff wheel, assorted pliers, brakes tools for drums and bleeding...

Harbor freight has decent air impacts
Look at Tractor Supply Company or TSC stores. They lifetime warranty a lot of their tools and it’s made for farm use so it’s pretty good.
TSC

Pawn shops are great places so are yard sales to pick up tools.