Explain Your Avatar / Forum Name

Though sometimes a bit mindless, M+A+S+H (using the proper *'s causes the text to switch to italics) is certainly one of my all-time favorite shows and my forum name is a play on the M+A+S+H character BJ Hunnicutt. TJ Hunnicutt (or, "Teej") is also the name of my TJ.

Waiting on putting in an avatar until after I get Teej's external appearance a bit more squared away (working on replacement wheels, for one thing).
Put it up, I want to see TeeJ as she is.

My thoughts are, if you want a Rubicon buy a Rubicon. Be happy with what you have, mod it, make it your own. Add Rubicon parts. In the end it will not be a Rubicon, but it will be yours. Don’t con yourself or anyone else. Bad vibes come back.
Real jeeps are built, not bought! hahaha sorry it was just too easy to go there.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
I just wish he would update his travel plans to wheel with us on the Rubicon!
Plans are in the works to move, still looking for a house in WA, waiting to hear back on an offer.

mushdogs.
Well, that handle is because I spent a lot of years running sled dogs. “Dog mushing”. It’s a handle I’ve use for years online. The avatar I’m using at the moment is probably self explanatory.

Reactions: DrDmoney
Ive been through there once or twice but I can’t say I remember much about it or the terrain.
It doesn’t appear too great. There’s 7 mile ORV west of Spokane River. Mostly snow wheelin, some hill climbs, mud holes. There are rocks at Rimrock and probably in Idaho. Lots of backroads and trails to explore. I’ll be itching to go to Moab, Rubicon, et.al. Rimrock should be good though, trails will be fun for adventure

It doesn’t appear too great. There’s 7 mile ORV west of Spokane River. Mostly snow wheelin, some hill climbs, mud holes. There are rocks at Rimrock and probably in Idaho. Lots of backroads and trails to explore. I’ll be itching to go to Moab, Rubicon, et.al. Rimrock should be good though, trails will be fun for adventure
Good cause the Barret Lake Trail Fishing Trip next year will scratch that itch plus a few other things.

When I first tried to sign up on a Jeep related forum, I tried my name and a few variations, Blaine, blaine, BLAINE, all were taken. I tried mrblaine, it was available. For some reason that I am unable to fathom, more than a few folks call me Mr. Blaine shortly after I meet them. Been that way for years, I don't know why or understand it but it is a very common occurrence.

I wanted a logo for BMB. Kat found the wizard in an online coloring book and she colored it in. I like it a bunch for those reasons and lots of folks have suggested it needs an update but that ain't gonna happen.