Explain Your Avatar / Forum Name

When I was younger I was a barrel chested buff sum a gun... I had a friend that would answer her phone "Debbies bordello, Debbie speaking". when I attempted to steal it she said no, but that I could be the bouncer. Ever since I have answered the phone (numbers I know) as "Debbies bordello, this is the Bouncer". As far as the avatar its a photo of a summer day in the Illinois river.

When I was younger I was a barrel chested buff sum a gun... I had a friend that would answer her phone "Debbies bordello, Debbie speaking". when I attempted to steal it she said no, but that I could be the bouncer. Ever since I have answered the phone (numbers I know) as "Debbies bordello, this is the Bouncer". As far as the avatar its a photo of a summer day in the Illinois river.
I had a buddy growing up who always answered his phone in the following manner.
Juanita's Whoopee Parlor
Juanita speaking. 250 pounds of pure pleasure.

I was curious about @UpperMI and you live in San Carlos. Did you trade one peninsula for another?

Basically, yes. Grew up in the UP of Michigan and moved out to California 19 years ago. I much prefer to visit snow and experience winter on my terms. The UP of Michigan is beautiful in the summer and fall, but miserable in the winter. The winters are pretty brutal.

Basically, yes. Grew up in the UP of Michigan and moved out to California 19 years ago. I much prefer to visit snow and experience winter on my terms. The UP of Michigan is beautiful in the summer and fall, but miserable in the winter. The winters are pretty brutal.
I can attest to that, I’ve worked a few winters in Chicago and one in Wisconsin

Last edited:
Reactions: UpperMI
I think it's a great logo, instant recognition, I think stickers and tee shirts are in order. ;)
Stickers are easy. Well they will be when Cliff gets off his ass and takes my money. I don't do tee shirts. I don't sell advertising and I don't like them enough to give them away.

Stickers are easy. Well they will be when Cliff gets off his ass and takes my money. I don't do tee shirts. I don't sell advertising and I don't like them enough to give them away.

I thought the chapstick that was sent with my brakes was pretty funny. Not exactly something I was expecting. Hat was nice until it flew out of my Jeep on the freeway.

I'd gladly buy a sticker or tee shirt. Hoodies would be cool.

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 2.28.50 PM.png

Reactions: TJ Starting
I used to answer the phone “Heaven, God speaking”. Always got me a moment of silence followed by a good laugh.
A long time ago, the message on our answering machine was my voice - You have reached a number that is no longer in service. If you understand that you haven't reached this recording in error, leave a message.

Several, more than several actually would inadvertently leave a series of messages. We'd get snips of "damn it, used to work" WTF??, grumble grumble grumble, that were recorded as they were hanging up in disgust and calling back several times in a row.

I thought the chapstick that was sent with my brakes was pretty funny. Not exactly something I was expecting. Hat was nice until it flew out of my Jeep on the freeway.

I'd gladly buy a sticker or tee shirt. Hoodies would be cool.

View attachment 108895
We've tried a myriad of promotional items over the years. The chapstick gets the most response. Anyone that wants stickers that posts up a pic of their hat or chapstick is more than welcome to a couple. They should however, start a separate thread for that so as to not clutter this one up further.

Maybe he’ll have gotten of his dead ass by the time I order my brakes. ;)

My name is from a combination of the fact I used to do a lot (still do but not as much) effects make up and my zombie faces were the most popular and the fact I'm ex military and love long range shooting.

My avatar? Well that's me without the human face I'm forced to wear on a daily basis so I don't end up on a watch list.......well at least not for that reason. 😁

My name is from a combination of the fact I used to do a lot (still do but not as much) effects make up and my zombie faces were the most popular and the fact I'm ex military and love long range shooting.

My avatar? Well that's me without the human face I'm forced to wear on a daily basis so I don't end up on a watch list.......well at least not for that reason. 😁
Welcome to the Forum by the way.

Reactions: TJ Starting
As I came from Baltimore I was called Baltimore at the NC phosphate plant where I worked for 40 years [we had another Eddie on the same shift]. It stuck and became my plant radio handle. I chose Baltimore Ed #11754 as my SASS alias and use Baltimoreed as my web id. When Ripley is finished I’ll get a more creative avatar photo.

Reactions: DrDmoney