Explain Your Avatar / Forum Name

Mine is a nickname I picked up from my old baseball couch cause he couldn’t pronounce my last name .. Bushong.. so it went to Bushog..then to Hog.. the pic is my boys.. one in Air Force.. and the younger one.. Ya he’s tall.. milkman’s kids.. 😂

so Sampson is a Rotti Boxer mix. Those Boxers are CRAZY !!

DSC_0032 2.jpeg

DSC_0032 2.jpeg

Last edited:
oh boy I am getting slammed here! I am working on them...I got the chapstick out quick didn't I? I like the chapstick to lube the window zippers....and the zippers smell nice now too.
You did get the order out in very reasonable fashion. You did not however, send a bill. I did cut you a small bit of slack this time over your late billing since I got notice that stickers were in queue to be ordered. I'll start hounding you a bit more pointedly when the stickers arrive for some payment apparatus.

I will refrain mostly from pointing out that a topic of conversation by any man should never, and I mean never entertain the subject of how zippers smell. I see no good way to recover from that.

My name is from a combination of the fact I used to do a lot (still do but not as much) effects make up and my zombie faces were the most popular and the fact I'm ex military and love long range shooting.

My avatar? Well that's me without the human face I'm forced to wear on a daily basis so I don't end up on a watch list.......well at least not for that reason. 😁
I like long range shooting as well.

My username came from me asking my dad when I was kid what nationality we were and he answered with Swamp Yankee. And if you look up swamp yankee the description fits me, Swamp Yankee is a colloquial pejorative for rural Yankees (northeastern Americans with English colonial ancestry). The term "Yankee" connotes urbane industriousness , whereas the term "Swamp Yankee" suggests a more countrified, stubborn, independent, and less-refined subtype.

My avatar is a picture taken in my back yard of a smart old buck that goes nocturnal as soon as hunting season starts!

My username came from me asking my dad when I was kid what nationality we were and he answered with Swamp Yankee. And if you look up swamp yankee the description fits me, Swamp Yankee is a colloquial pejorative for rural Yankees (northeastern Americans with English colonial ancestry). The term "Yankee" connotes urbane industriousness , whereas the term "Swamp Yankee" suggests a more countrified, stubborn, independent, and less-refined subtype.

My avatar is a picture taken in my back yard of a smart old buck that goes nocturnal as soon as hunting season starts!
LOL, My grandmother told me if anybody asked if I was a Yankee, say no! I am a damned Yankee!

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney