First timers noob build.

Vinsane

Hey all, new to the jeep world but I have pretty much become obsessed.This is the first Jeep Ive ever owned. 97 2.5 liter. Just wanted to document everything I do do this stock,as far as I can tell, TJ. Feel free to join along for the ride and ridicule/help as much as you like.
20210417_130442.jpg

Long term plans?. I have some not so trashed front rocker flairs if you plan to keep those.

Long term plans?. I have some not so trashed front rocker flairs if you plan to keep those.
I have some procomp springs and ranchox shox coming.I think I will paint all the flares , want to get some aftermarket high ones way down the line. Would love a replacement for the broken piece.

Hey all, new to the jeep world but I have pretty much become obsessed.This is the first Jeep Ive ever owned. 97 2.5 liter. Just wanted to document everything I do do this stock,as far as I can tell, TJ. Feel free to join along for the ride and ridicule/help as much as you like.

Love it. I am a noob too, with a 97 SE. My only 'contributions' to this forum are this thread and this thread, both of which you might like.

Reactions: Vinsane
Will do tomorrow, but be warned, it only has drivers seat and bare metal floors...for now.

Now would be a great time to do some sound-dampening, while the tub is so exposed. Some great posts on this forum about products for that.

I have some procomp springs and ranchox shox coming.I think I will paint all the flares , want to get some aftermarket high ones way down the line. Would love a replacement for the broken piece.
Shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll throw one in a USPS flat rate box and send it to you.

Reactions: Vinsane
Shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll throw one in a USPS flat rate box and send it to you.
Received them and they look great!!! Thank you so much . Gonna try some mothers back to black on my others to get them looking as good before I jump to painting them. Thanks again brother.

Reactions: bobthetj03