For all of us with two wheels also

_nc_ohc=neEQ6P9eJegAX8aoi1i&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Damn it feels good to be back on two wheels. My daughter absolutely loves it too (first time she’s ever been on a motorcycle).
Nice bike. Your daughter looks about the age of my son when he first started riding. If we went for more than, say, 30 minutes, he'd start to fall a sleep. It seems common for young passenger.

Nice bike. Your daughter looks about the age of my son when he first started riding. If we went for more than, say, 30 minutes, he'd start to fall a sleep. It seems common for young passenger.

My daughter started riding at 5 and use to fall asleep. I had a harness that went around her with a belt around me.

Reactions: reddvltj and Alex01
I've seriously been eyeballing those Diavel's for some time now. That's hawt! How do you like it?

I think I'd even consider selling my beloved Raider of 13 years...

20210727_141935.jpg

OK what's the story? Thought you were getting a Aprilia but you got a Duc instead? Explain please.
Did a lot of pondering and decided I wanted a cruiser but something with actual balls. Harley’s are gutless (with the exception of the extinct V-Rod). Indians are better but still don’t have enough power. I need sport bike handling and power with cruiser ergonomics. The Ducati Diavel does both and it does it better than anything else that exists.

This thing is absolutely bonkers fast, lightweight, handles like a dream, and is just as comfortable as any Harley or Indian I’ve owned. This is one of those bikes where I wish I had ridden one years ago because now I see exactly what the Italians set out to do here…create a true “muscle cruiser”.

Reactions: Wildman
Did a lot of pondering and decided I wanted a cruiser but something with actual balls. Harley’s are gutless (with the exception of the extinct V-Rod). Indians are better but still don’t have enough power. I need sport bike handling and power with cruiser ergonomics. The Ducati Diavel does both and it does it better than anything else that exists.

This thing is absolutely bonkers fast, lightweight, handles like a dream, and is just as comfortable as any Harley or Indian I’ve owned. This is one of those bikes where I wish I had ridden one years ago because now I see exactly what the Italians set out to do here…create a true “muscle cruiser”.

I'll have to go check one out. Don't know that I can hit the rear brake pedal with my leg but always have to try.

I don't need to go real fast. Hitting a wall at 120 MPH or 175 MPH still hurts.

I'll have to go check one out. Don't know that I can hit the rear brake pedal with my leg but always have to try.

I don't need to go real fast. Hitting a wall at 120 MPH or 175 MPH still hurts.
Oh trust me… if you can, go ride one of these and you’ll come away with the biggest smile on your face. The power is absolutely brutal, but with all the electronics and safety aids it makes it a pleasure to ride. The cruise control is awesome, the traction control, ABS, wheelie control, quick-shifter, and auto-blipper for clutchless downshifts is amazing!

I've seriously been eyeballing those Diavel's for some time now. That's hawt! How do you like it?

I think I'd even consider selling my beloved Raider of 13 years...

View attachment 288388
Dude… go ride one of these Diavels. I am not kidding when I say you’ll walk away with one. I’ve owned so many cool bikes and this one takes the cake. It’s a sport bike with cruiser ergonomics 😍

Reactions: Ron505
I installed a lithium battery in my 1999 Dyna. The motor has been hotrodded a bit, and the standard AGM batteries would struggle to turn it over at times. I'd been toying with the idea of installing compression releases, but really didn't want to pull the heads and go through getting the machining done. This battery spins it much faster and it fires off immediately.

Reactions: Chris and Wildman