For all of us with two wheels also

Sweet bikes, your tastes are varied.

Thanks! I'm a bit eclectic in that I enjoy everything from sport bikes, to cruisers, to dirt bikes.

As much as I'd love another sport bike, the riding position just isn't comfortable for more than maybe a 40 mile ride at most, which makes me gravitate towards cruisers more these days (y)

9 out of the 10 voices in my head say I may have a problem

8D999BD6-1B72-4EB5-B9BE-A8B4348EB00C.jpeg

Damn guys... you're really making me want to buy another motorcycle :ROFLMAO:

That 2020 KTM SuperDuke 1290 R has been on my radar for a while now ;)

Yea, this whole time I've been all over the interweb trying to find a nice 996 or 748 for sale!!! 🤣
I do this every single year, I drive myself nuts scouring the web for months with dreams of buying a 996 or 748.
It's been years, and I still haven't found one I could actually buy. Maybe one day!

Reactions: Thatguy and Chris
Damn guys... you're really making me want to buy another motorcycle :ROFLMAO:

That 2020 KTM SuperDuke 1290 R has been on my radar for a while now ;)

Yea, that SuperDuke 1290 R is freaking awesome! I was going to pick up a SuperDuke, but ended up buying the Ducati Diavel instead.
I'm pretty sure this summer I'm going to trade the Diavel in on an Adventure Sport.

Yea, this whole time I've been all over the interweb trying to find a nice 996 or 748 for sale!!! 🤣
I do this every single year, I drive myself nuts scouring the web for months with dreams of buying a 996 or 748.
It's been years, and I still haven't found one I could actually buy. Maybe one day!
Hold out for a 996/998 vs the 748.

748s are fun to ride, but not nearly as fun as the larger displacement Ducs. My wallet would suffer from speeding tickets if I had a bigger bike.

Bud wants me to buy his 1098

photo 2.jpg

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit