For all of us with two wheels also

With fuel prices the way their heading, this might become my commuter.

IMG_9155.JPEG

With fuel prices the way their heading, this might become my commuter.

View attachment 314226
I've been giving some thought around those lines myself. The commie bastard gets about 25mpg at 55 and uses premium. The 79 Honda CX500 aka The Maggot, gets about 46mpg at 70 on regular. OTOH, the only commuting I do is from home to O'hare and back in a company car. And they pay for the gas.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
I think with some minor changes, I would ride this one to work. My neighbors would not like me firing it up at 1 or 2am. 🤪

Yea, if that isn't a typical old Harley. Harder than Hell to get started, and sounds like shit after you do! A co-worker had one, he was out there standing on the kick starter for 20 minutes every afternoon after work getting his exercise...

Yea, if that isn't a typical old Harley. Harder than Hell to get started, and sounds like shit after you do! A co-worker had one, he was out there standing on the kick starter for 20 minutes every afternoon after work getting his exercise...

Apparently, you do not like older vehicle's.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Here I am trying on a bike at Panama City Beach Bike Week a few years ago. It actually felt really good, and not too top heavy like I expected. I LOVED this bike, and was honestly considering it. But I like the twisties too much.
73187.jpeg

73291.jpeg

73188.jpeg

20191027_085954.jpg

Last edited: