For the life of me, I can't believe people listen to this

And we need to keep this under wraps when we move out your way. Lol, don’t want people thinking we are not red enough, because we are due to our....tastes. 😂
If you move to Buffalo you might want to start growing out your mullet. How is your wardrobe currently regarding camo? This is the home of Bass Pro shops you know?

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
If you move to Buffalo you might want to start growing out your mullet. How is your wardrobe currently regarding camo? This is the home of Bass Pro shops you know?

I gots no problem with a party in the back and business in the front. My wife hates it but I have a ton of camo for hunting and she calls me a slob a lot so....

😂

I gots no problem with a party in the back and business in the front. My wife hates it but I have a ton of camo for hunting and she calls me a slob a lot so....

😂
I am not one to judge, the only camo I own is in cargo shorts which tend to be my uniform. I have a large collection of solid color t-shirts and rarely have on pants unless its below freezing. I get made fun of by my wife for my lack of style and fondness for the color gray. She said if I buy white New Balance shoes she divorcing me. So I bought gray ones.

In my defense I spent a lot of year dressing business casual for work, I want to be comfortable when I can be.

• Love
Reactions: Rick Flair
If that were playing on some radio somewhere, I could probably tolerate it now and then. But that video? Oh, hell-to-the-no. I fink it was 2 freaky, and I didn't like it a lot! :LOL:

Totally get it! There are a few good songs and theses are way different! Catchy.

Reactions: Squatch
I am not one to judge, the only camo I own is in cargo shorts which tend to be my uniform. I have a large collection of solid color t-shirts and rarely have on pants unless its below freezing. I get made fun of by my wife for my lack of style and fondness for the color gray. She said if I buy white New Balance shoes she divorcing me. So I bought gray ones.

In my defense I spent a lot of year dressing business casual for work, I want to be comfortable when I can be.

Been wearing shorts for the past year man. A shirt in the summer and a hoodie for the winter. I have slides for warm weather and some merrel slip ins for cold. 😂

Hell it was 20 degrees here, still in shorts.

I like the Pogues, bunch of piss drunk Irishmen singing songs about life. Something about it connects.

Yeah, we have to grab a beer or twelve some day.

And we will.

Yes my Irish/Scottish heritage keeps me well in Pogues, flogging Molly, The Rumjacks, DKM’s....used to like to fight when I was young. Now it’s drink and laugh and watch the young bucks get it on.

Reactions: AMS417
And we will.

Yes my Irish/Scottish heritage keeps me well in Pogues, flogging Molly, The Rumjacks, DKM’s....used to like to fight when I was young. Now it’s drink and laugh and watch the young bucks get it on.

Oh god, my very good friend for 20 years or more was a hot tempered Irishman by the name of O'Connor. I am not one to pick a fight, but that guy got me into more bar fights than I care to admit, aside from causing me to buy many rounds to calm the nerves of folks he had offended. It was loosely related to taking a psychotic drunken pet monkey for a walk through the bar after about midnight. He calmed down a lot after marriage and a couple kids. We worked together for 17 years and I was his boss for 5 and a half of them. Good memories.

WTAF, over?
There’s three minutes of my life I’ll never get back.
@Chris!
Refund my membership!
🤣🤣🤣

I want my wife to stop sending me this crap :LOL:

She sits in bed at night when I am in my office and from there she will send me things like this. She doesn't listen to it, she just likes to show me what kids listen to these days in her words.

Tonight she sent me this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...tar-gabbi-tuft-comes-out-transgender-n1256888
And all I could think of was this:

She sits in bed at night when I am in my office and from there she will send me things like this. She doesn't listen to it, she just likes to show me what kids listen to these days in her words.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...tar-gabbi-tuft-comes-out-transgender-n1256888

200.gif

Yeah, my wife sends me all kinds of fun stuff like that.
I keep telling her at my age, life in prison is less and less of a deterrent. I get eyeroll emojis in return. Sigh.