For the life of me, I can't believe people listen to this

This song pretty much sums up the trailer park demographic of the Midwest. I dig it though. The song I mean, not the trailer park folks. I am allergic to domestic violence and incest.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
Nickelback actually used to be decent on their first several albums (IMHO). Not anywhere on my list of favorites, but not what I would consider awful.

Here's a few of their earlier songs that I didn't think were all that bad:

Oh god, my very good friend for 20 years or more was a hot tempered Irishman by the name of O'Connor. I am not one to pick a fight, but that guy got me into more bar fights than I care to admit, aside from causing me to buy many rounds to calm the nerves of folks he had offended. It was loosely related to taking a psychotic drunken pet monkey for a walk through the bar after about midnight. He calmed down a lot after marriage and a couple kids. We worked together for 17 years and I was his boss for 5 and a half of them. Good memories.

Lol, yeah I am old and too far for that. 3 kids and a wife does that!

Had a few friends like that. Shocked we didn’t end up on the other side of our careers. 😂

Why does this remind me of a low budget production of Frankenstein crossed with a Billy Joel music video?
Bonus points awarded if you can name the film (no cheating!)! It actually wasn't low budget, it was cutting edge for its time. The sound track was different though...