Fuel filler hose options when stretching and outboarding shocks. What have you done?

the vent on the filler stem is what allows the air in the tank to be pushed out when filling,
so you need a wide tube that'll allow air to pass while filling or you need that vent. if you got a big fat hole and tube that the fuel nozzle doesn't block, and the tank eats the fuel without hesitation, your moving enough air.
if you use a nozzle size trap door flapper like OE, then you need that vent tube, there is no room for air to pass and escape.

1.25" is the problem. it's the small end of the spectrum and not always easy to find items.

Reactions: Wildman
Got this off FB it isn't mine.

A boat gas cap and a piece of leftover stainless wastegate tubing from my Honda makes for a perfect filler neck on a stretched TJ

1644074787356.png

1644074808812.png

Reactions: kmas0n
Got this off FB it isn't mine.

A boat gas cap and a piece of leftover stainless wastegate tubing from my Honda makes for a perfect filler neck on a stretched TJ

View attachment 307389

View attachment 307390
ya they got that 1 on amazon for like 20$. it being plastic might be just fine up high under the lamp but not an option for the side.
for you guys with the tanks still underneath that 45* neck is the design you desire, unless you opt for an angled bezel.

filler neck supply never has shit in stock.....you try jegs and speedway motors? maybe tanksinc.