Georgia Georgia Jeep owners check in!

Chatsworth here almost on Ellijay line. 04 black TJ. My driveway is 1/4 mile trail 😂 jeep can handle it in 2hi unless it rains alot. My f150 has to be in 4high to get up.

Last edited:
In Dunwoody but in-laws have a place in Blairsville on lake Notley. For those of you up in N GA, any recommendations for a day trip of trails. Looking to string a couple trails together and is Charlie’s creek as good as the hype?

In Dunwoody but in-laws have a place in Blairsville on lake Notley. For those of you up in N GA, any recommendations for a day trip of trails. Looking to string a couple trails together and is Charlie’s creek as good as the hype?
Charlie’s Creek to me was never quite worth it. I did it all in 2Hi a few years back. All the people on Facebook are saying it was just graded a few weeks ago.

Welcome though! I’m over in Sandy Springs now so just down the street

Reactions: red02tj
In Sandy Springs. I have a Bestop bikini with windshield header free. Let me know if interested

Smyrna with a 2000 sport ready for some trails if I can ever find any. Last adventure if any excitement was Flatlands a few years back. Worth going again if I can get some folks together. Only have two of my original 5 jeep pals left

Smyrna with a 2000 sport ready for some trails if I can ever find any. Last adventure if any excitement was Flatlands a few years back. Worth going again if I can get some folks together. Only have two of my original 5 jeep pals left
Flatlands was a blast! It’s a shame the forest service shut it down. That was where I first wheeled my TJ

Kennesaw, GA checking in. Somehow missed this thread so glad it was bumped back up. I hit Charlie's Creek the weekend before it was graded and had a good time. Not a bad ride if your closer than I am just for the creek crossing. Charlies Creek took my almost 3 hours to get to from my side of GA.

Kennesaw, GA checking in. Somehow missed this thread so glad it was bumped back up. I hit Charlie's Creek the weekend before it was graded and had a good time. Not a bad ride if your closer than I am just for the creek crossing. Charlies Creek took my almost 3 hours to get to from my side of GA.
I hit Charlies' creek last weekend (after all the grading) was fun to do the creek crossings and would be good to take the kids but from a trail perspective was really mild. I'd kill for something within an hour to the ATL metro.

I hit Charlies' creek last weekend (after all the grading) was fun to do the creek crossings and would be good to take the kids but from a trail perspective was really mild. I'd kill for something within an hour to the ATL metro.
Have you been up to Adventure Offroad Park in South Pittsburgh, TN yet? A bit more of an hour from Metro ATL but has some fun trails. Only issue there is some of the more high powered buggies can tear up the trails making it a bit more challenging. Near AoP is an area called Coppering Cove that is also pretty good with a lot of water crossings.

Have you been up to Adventure Offroad Park in South Pittsburgh, TN yet? A bit more of an hour from Metro ATL but has some fun trails. Only issue there is some of the more high powered buggies can tear up the trails making it a bit more challenging. Near AoP is an area called Coppering Cove that is also pretty good with a lot of water crossings.
not yet, it's about 2.45 from me so I need to plan for a solid weekend. I've been to Durhamtown which was a great first trip knowing that if I got stuck or broke something, I could walk it out and get a tow.

Reactions: JeepZilla380