glwood's 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

He likely won’t respond. He sold his TJ years ago and hasn’t been active since. Maybe you’ll get lucky.

He's being a creepy lurker

1631033308620.png

@Stubby75 - hard to say. They were scarce when I got mine back in 2018. If you want, I can take a look out in my workshop. I ended up getting 2, as I thought the first one was shaped wrong, but the 2nd one was exactly the same. I modified it a tad to make it work. If I didn't get rid of it in the great Jeep clearance some time back, you are welcome to it for the cost of shipping. I can't guarantee that I still have it, though.

Chris said:
He likely won’t respond. He sold his TJ years ago and hasn’t been active since. Maybe you’ll get lucky.

@tworley said:
He's being a creepy lurker

Just like the good ol' days - nothing but good will toward your fellow man...

• Haha
Reactions: tworley and Chris
That would be great. If you find it please let me know
I did a cursory search this morning before heading to work - I found the threaded knob, but not the rod. I will look more extensively tonight.

If not there, another option you have is to cut off the last bend of the stock shift lever put threads on the end. Some have done that with success.

Last edited:
I did a cursory search this morning before heading to work - I found the threaded knob, but not the rod. I will look more extensively tonight.

If not there, another option you have is to cut off the last bend of the stock shift lever put threads on the end. Some have done that with success.
Appreciate you looking again tonight. One already built would be great and preferred. I saw the pictures of how the guy built one by cutting off the stock end and welding on a new boat which is something I might try down the road if you can’t find yours

Appreciate you looking again tonight. One already built would be great and preferred. I saw the pictures of how the guy built one by cutting off the stock end and welding on a new boat which is something I might try down the road if you can’t find yours
No luck. I must have found a taker previously, although I don't find a post regarding it. It's also possible I had to return it to the seller on Ebay...don't recall.

Sorry - good luck with your search.