Got in an accident just a minute ago. What should I expect?

Oh my god[emoji23] I mean I guesss jk but what’s funny is that when the officer pointed me over to explain I was thinking like “”do what Chris said or the blue Jeep owner dude said and you’ll be fine””, the dude was super cool though I told him when he got out of his car I was a lil nervous bc he looked like he was gonna beat us up and with a huge grin on his face, this guy was like 7 feet tall but 4 feet tall inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Police officers don't take sides with stuff like this. They just record the facts. I mean technically you don't even need to call the police to come to the scene of something as simple as a fender bender. Anytime it's happened with me, I just exchange insurance info and that's that. Of course in those situations it was always the other person's fault and they openly admitted it, so it wasn't a concern.

Reactions: Nicholas
If you can, avoid having the insurance pay out. This will prevent it showing on the carfax. See if you can get her to pay out of pocket it may actually work to her benefit.

If you can, avoid having the insurance pay out. This will prevent it showing on the carfax. See if you can get her to pay out of pocket it may actually work to her benefit.

That’s what I was planning. And for that I think I’m just gonna buy that car paint p41 red marker they have em at auto zone for 16$. There really wasn’t much of a bend in the bumper it’s basically not there.thunking about getting an aftermarket bumper anyways

Haha honestly I don’t know about that, I’ll just hold onto the paper to show my parents and see what they say

I agree with Boinked said. This is on her insurance company. Let them fix the bumper, replace the end cap or take the money and put it towards the new bumper your thinking about.